Electric scooters from trusted brands like Xiaomi and Razor are some of the best electric vehicles in the Philippines. Electric kick, self-balancing, and electric moped scooters are sought after for their portability and convenience. Browse the latest electric vehicles in the Philippines, or find out more about electric scooters below!
Top Trending in Electric-scooters
Save more with iPrice couponsNike Promo Code Adidas Promo Code Metrodeal Promo Klook Promo Code Photobook Promo See more stores >
Top Electric Scooters Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Mober S10 Electric Scooter||₱ 12,999.00||Shopee|
|Mober T10 Electric Scooter||₱ 16,500.00||Shopee|
|Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro||₱ 17,000.00||Shopee|
|Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2||₱ 14,599.00||Shopee|
|Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 1S||₱ 10,700.00||Shopee|
|Kuickwheel S1-C Electric Scooter||₱ 24,499.00||Lazada|
|Mercane WideWheel Pro Electric Scooter||₱ 69,000.00||Lazada|
|Segway ES2 Kickscooter||₱ 22,999.00||Shopee|
|HX X8 Electric Scooter||₱ 19,588.00||Shopee|
|Razor E100 Electric Scooter||₱ 17,550.00||Galleon|
What are the different types of electric scooters?
3 Different Types of Electric Scooters in the Philippines
- Electric Kick Scooter - With electric kick scooters, you won’t have to worry about theft and parking a lot since they are portable. You can fold and keep them under the table when not in use. You can easily use them, although they are not good at doing tricks since they tend to fall easily, which could impact the motor and batteries.
- Self-balancing Electric Scooter - Also known as hoverboards, self-balancing electric scooters come with two motor wheels that connect to a couple of pads on which you can stand by placing your feet. You can control the speed by leaning forward or backward.
- Electric Moped - These electric vehicles are powered by an electric motor. Electric mopeds are packed with batteries and don’t produce much noise while riding. They are also very comfortable due to their seats that can easily accommodate two people.
If you're on the lookout for the perfect electric scooter, opt for a model with large 8″ tires (preferably inflatable), suspension, a >300Wh battery pack, and a frame that's designed for the rigors of real life. Besides such features, here are other things you should look for in an electric scooter:
- Comfort: Avoid electric scooters that are practically unrideable on normal pavements & nearly anywhere else. A bump in the road, even if it’s small, is transmitted up through the handle-bar and the standing platform.
- Battery & Range: It’s not recommended to predict the number of miles a particular electric scooter, as there are so many real-life variables which have a dramatic effect on the scooter’s range.
- Speed: This comes in two types: the maximum speed & comfortable cruising speed. Some electric scooters are advertised to have fast speeds of 20mph, but anyone who has tried one at this speed will find that it’s not realistic to travel any sort of distance with a bone-shattering ride if it’s not designed with large air wheels &/or suspension.