Be a rebel and wear your sweatpants publicly. adidas offers a range of different sweatpants with different materials and patterns to help you vary your daily outfits. Read more about how to style your adidas sweatpants here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top adidas Sweatpants Philippines Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|adidas Adidas Tiro 15 Training Pants Sweatpants Casual Pants Sports Trousers Jogging Pants 507||₱ 1,362.00||Shopee|
|adidas Stripe Trim Joggers||₱ 2,989.84||Farfetch|
|adidas Adidas Tiro 15 Training Pants Sweatpants Adidas Couple Thin British Yuppie Trousers||₱ 1,442.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Originals Mens Sweatpant||₱ 1,842.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Trefoil Jogger Sweatpants||₱ 1,842.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Jogger Sweatpants With Pockets||₱ 1,764.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Trefoil Unisex 3-Stripes Sweatpants||₱ 1,764.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Trefoil Men'S Slim 3 Stripes Sweatpants||₱ 1,960.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Trefoil Slim Fit 3 Stripes Sweatpants||₱ 1,999.00||Shopee|
|adidas Adidas Trefoil 3 Stripes Sweatpants Joggers||₱ 1,921.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee ₱ 1,362.00
₱ 1,362.00 Go to Shop
News about adidas Sweatpants Philippines
Don’t Miss Zalora’s MEGA Sale on 11/11, Up to 90% Off!08 November 2019
ZALORA Philippines has rock-solid deals lined up from November 1 to 18, with the "MEGA" sale happening on November 11. As we inch closer to the 11.11 MEGA sale, ZALORA is already offering many of the most exciting fashion deals of the season. If you don’t want to miss out on any of those, here’s a guide to the deals leading up to the ZALORA 11.11 MEGA sale 2019.
The Best Basketball Shoes in 2018 Under PHP 7,00008 June 2018
To look fly on the court, you need to have the dopest kicks around. Yet, buying a great pair of basketball shoes requires quite the investment, especially if they're a pair of player exclusive (PE) sneaks. For instance, the typical price for a pair of exclusive Air Jordans can cost up to PHP 100,000!
Glo Up with These New adidas Reflective Sneakers29 September 2017
Other than making you look oh-so-fly, have you ever wondered what purpose reflective shoes serve?
Do not question the comfort of a pair of sweatpants. It can literally be worn anywhere; to the gym, to school, to the mall, and to bed. As one of the most significant brands in the sportswear industry, adidas Philippines' products all carry the highest standard when it comes to comfort.
7 ways to style your adidas Sweatpants Philippines
Too lazy to dress up? Or you just want to stay comfy in your sweatpants? These tips will let you know how to spice up your basic sweatpants, so you can wear it anytime, anywhere.
- Show off your midriff – Ladies, proudly show off your midriff when wearing a pair of high-waisted sweatpants. This will allow you to show a little bit of skin while keeping your look sophisticated and polished. Wear a loose cropped tee or fitted cropped tank to pair with your sweatpants.
- Wear the same color palette – One may think wearing color-contrasting clothing will make the outfit more high-fashion. But, sometimes it’s easier to just go back to basic and math all the colors of your clothes. An all grey outfit, for example, is just as high-end as a color-blocking, smartly mismatched ensemble.
- Pair it with a classic pair of shoes – Put on a pair of sneakers, combat boots, pointed toe or strap heels, wedges, or ballet flats when wearing your sweatpants. Perhaps pair your Adidas sweatpants with some adidas shoes like a pair of Adidas Originals, Adidas Superstar, or Stan Smith.
- Mix up the fabrics – Sweatpants comes in a variety of materials, like fleece, polyester, faux leather, cashmere, and even denim. Make sure to choose the right kind of fabric that will compliment your legs.
- Add an eye-catching accessory – To perk up your sweatpants ensemble, add a piece of accessory. Mix up your choice of accessories, too, like switching up between a patterned scarf, a dark-colored beanie, a sophisticated bag, or striking bracelet and earrings.
- Throw on a jacket – Formalize your casual sweatpants look by slipping on a jacket. A leather or bomber jacket will take your outfit to a whole other level. If you want to dress down though, wearing your sweatpants with a matching sweater is alright, too.
- Roll up the hem – Add length to your legs by rolling up the hem of your sweatpants, especially when wearing sneakers, heels, and flats.
Different types of adidas Sweatpants in the Philippines to choose from
Before applying all those tips to your daily routine, make sure to pick the right kind of sweatpants for your body type and preferences.
- ¾ Sweatpants – It’s sporty, it’s chic, and it’s perfect for any occasion. Wear it when you’re traveling, doing errands, or when you’re jogging.
- Trefoil Fleece Trackpants – Best worn for a daily workout because it’s looser compared to the other kinds of sweatpants.
- Leather-Finished Trackpants – Heighten your fashionista status with this faux leather sweatpants. Maybe approach the classic combination and reach for a denim jacket to wear with the letter finished track pants.
- Cuffed Trackpants – The classing sweatpants usually has its bottom hem cuffed. Give life to a boring cuffed track pants by choosing a unique pattern or do one of the tips suggested above.
With these tips and tricks, it’s so easy to slip into your favorite pair of sweatpants without having to worry about looking sluggish. Match your adidas sweatpants with other products from adidas Philippines you can browse through here.