Using the electromagnetic principle to prepare and cook your meal, the induction stove is a marvellous piece of technology. Consider getting one to make cooking easier and hassle-free. Read more about induction cookers in the Philippines below to find out.
Newly Added in Induction Cookers
Top Trending in Stoves
Top Induction Cookers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Imarflex IDX-1700T Induction Cooker||₱ 2,940.00||Shopee|
|Kyowa KW-3634 Induction Cooker||₱ 1,092.00||Shopee|
|Imarflex IDX-3100HG Induction Cooker||₱ 2,960.00||Shopee|
|Kyowa KW-3635 Induction Cooker||₱ 1,379.00||Shopee|
|Imarflex IDX-3210c Twin Induction Cooker||₱ 6,600.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Imarflex IDX-2000S Induction Cooker||₱ 3,000.00||Shopee|
|Imarflex IDX-3250HG Induction Cooker||₱ 7,545.00||Shopee|
|Dowell ICS-33||₱ 3,085.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Imarflex IDX-1650S Induction Cooker||₱ 2,899.00||Shopee|
|Imarflex IDX-3200hg Twin Induction Cooker||₱ 6,790.00||Shopee|
Induction stoves represent the pinnacle of science in the realm of cooking. Fascinatingly, it does not use natural gas or propane - this is why it has been deemed safe and environment-friendly. Nevertheless, not all induction stoves are equally great at what they do. So, you should be very careful when you want to get it. With that, there are the things that you should consider before getting an induction stove.
Usually, most induction cookers are rated 2000W but their actual wattage can be as low as between 900W and 1350W. This can lead to several problems especially when you are preparing and cooking your meal. Due to low power, you will not be able to cook quickly and effectively at the same time. Besides, it also means that you will be having a hard time during cooking. In short, these appliances are not user-friendly at all. Moreover, these poor quality induction cookers sport really poor quality in terms of finish and performance.
The low wattage of the poor quality induction cookers should indicate to you that you will be having more trouble when cooking your meal. Not only that, their top glass surface can get cracked easily due to sudden heat that is generated in the oil and vessel. Such vulnerability makes these appliances get damaged quickly that you cannot even use them in the long run. In fact, they are examples of how low-quality induction stoves are simply not worth their weight and price. This is why you should check out the actual power of induction cookers before getting them.
Obviously, the quality of induction is very relevant when it comes to getting your own induction stove. The poor quality induction stoves use low power which is between 900W and 1350W. Such low power causes these appliances to utilize bad materials as well as C-grade components on the printed circuit board. This is actually a poor quality construction which does not offer a great cooking experience because it is simply not powerful enough to perform a variety of tasks. In fact, it will not be able to handle any power fluctuation. When that happens, your induction stove will be gone for good with a fried circuit. You must check the quality of the induction coil so that you can cook with your induction stove for a very long time.
Induction Stove Body
While it can be very difficult in estimating the quality of an induction stove body at the first look, you should know how to tell if it uses a bad material for its body. First, you can always take a look at its finish which should be apparent. A poor induction stove body will develop cracks after one to three months of use. Not just that, it will not be able to support heavier load which can even damage it easily. After careful scrutiny of the body, you can always tell whether it can last that long.
FAQ about Induction Cooker
- Power and Speed - Any induction hob like those from Electrolux are designed for professional-grade power and performance, allowing it to boil 1 litre of water in just 3 minutes. With that, you can enjoy tasty meals in no time!
- Precise Temperature Control - Most induction cookers come with precise temperature control that allows you to go from high to low heat instantly so you will never undercook or overcook again.
- Easy to Clean - Any induction hob has a cool, smooth and flat surface, preventing spills from sticking or burning. This makes induction cookers effortless and safe to clean as you go.
- Cool Touch and Safety - Any induction hob heats the cookware directly while the cooktop stays cool and safe. This eliminates worries about accidental burning or a hot cooking environment.
- Easy to Use - You don’t have to guess which pot you can use: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it means your pot is induction-ready!
Induction cookers are suitable for wok cooking, like how cooking is done using gas, with a visible flame.
5 Best Induction Cooktops in the Philippines for Faster and Hassle-free Cooking
- Midea Push Button Induction Cooker
- Imarflex Induction Cooker
- Kyowa Induction Cooker
- Tough Mama Ceramic Induction Cooker
- Philips Induction Cooker