Water dispensers from trusted brands like Kyowa, Hanabishi, Fujidenzo, and Xiaomi are some of the best appliances in the Philippines, offered at reasonable prices. Direct-piping, wall-mounted, bottom-load water dispensers are sought after by many Filipinos for their purification systems and extra features. Browse the latest water dispenser for sale or find out more about water dispensers below.
Dimensions (W x H x D):30.5 x 30.5 x 87.6cm
Newly Added in Water-dispensers
Save more with iPrice couponsLazada Voucher Shopee Voucher Zalora Promo Code Abenson Promo Globe Promo See more stores >
Top Water Dispensers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Hanabishi HTTWD-200||₱ 2,124.00||Shopee|
|Hanabishi Water Dispenser HFSWD 700||₱ 4,991.00||Shopee|
|Kyowa KW-1501||₱ 1,127.00||Shopee|
|Hyundai HWD-P205T||₱ 2,500.00||Shopee|
|Hanabishi HTTWD-1100||₱ 1,999.00||Lazada|
|Eureka Eco Hot And Cold Water Dispenser||₱ 4,500.00||Shopee|
|American Home Water Dispenser Hot Normal & Cold with Cabinet AH20-FSG17B||₱ 7,395.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Imarflex IWD-1130W Hot and Cold Bottom Load Water Dispenser||₱ 12,000.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Iwata AQUACOOL17-2 water dispenser||₱ 7,595.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Kyowa Kw-1506 Hot And Cold Water Dispenser||₱ 5,280.00||Shopee|
4 Best Water Dispensers in the Philippines for Purified Drinking Water
- Avalon A1 Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser - This top-loading water dispenser features both hot and cold water. With its stylish white body, easy-to-use design, and efficient filtering, it’s one of the best water dispensers in the Philippines. Besides that, it comes with an instant water boiler and child safety lock on the hot water tap.
- Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler - This appliance is a slender, well-designed water dispenser that offers enough versatility for home or office use. What’s great about this water dispenser is that it is easy to set up and use. Other impressive features of the Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler include push-button controls and an advanced compressor system for cold water.
- Brio Bottom Load Self Cleaning Water Cooler Dispenser - The internal components of this water dispenser are made of stainless steel, ABS materials, scratch-resistant polycarbonates, and ceramics. With that, you can guarantee that the water dispenser will last for a long time. Besides that, it features indicator lights for maintenance and refilling, as well as self-cleaning technology.
- Avalon Premium Hot/Cold Top Loading Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser - This water dispenser is something you can place on countertops either in your kitchen or office kitchen. It comes with a hot and cold water spout so you can enjoy chilled water or instant hot water for your tea or coffee. What’s more, it comes with a safety lock, making it safe for families with children.
Which water dispenser is best?
Top 10 Hot and Cold Water Dispensers
- Avalon A1 Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler
- Brio Bottom Load Self Cleaning Water Cooler Dispenser
- Avalon Premium Hot/Cold Top Loading Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser
- Electrolux EQAXF01BXWP Bottom Loading Water
- American Home AH20-FSG17B Water Dispenser
- American Home AH20-M22HNT Water Dispenser
- Asahi WD-106 Table Top Water Dispenser
- Hanabishi HFSWD-700 Water Dispenser
- 3D WD-570ECT Mini Water Dispenser
Bottom Line: Water dispensers are worth it since they provide access to clean, safe, and good-tasting water. Simply having one in your home will make you drink more water and that alone is worth it. That is why a lot of people say that once they have their water cooler dispenser installed – they can't imagine a life without it.
The difference between the two is a water cooler cools, while a water dispenser simply dispenses. The former dispenses water using an electric water cooler, whereas a water dispenser dispenses water at room temperature. Both appliances provide clean fresh taste but at different temperatures.
Are water dispensers sanitary?
Tap water is always exposed to chlorine, bacteria and other contamination which get through the tap. These cause serious infections, especially on children who are vulnerable and have a low immune system. Water dispensers provide clean, purified water as none of the dirt goes through the appliance. It’s safe and has an inbuilt filtration system which sieves and filters all the contaminations and bacteria.