For athletes having the right pair of shoes can make a difference. Created in September 1, 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka, Asics was first known for providing shoes for children. Promoting a healthy lifestyle, the brand took on a popular Latin phrase “Anima Sana in Corpore Sano” which directly translates to “Healthy Soul in a Healthy Body”. From this Latin phrase came in the name “Asics” which is an acronym of the remark. For 67 years, the brand has been providing excellent quality shoes to help the wearer reach maximum performance in all forms of sports, including volleyball.
- Asic shoes has some of the most advanced technology when it comes to footwear. Every pair of volleyball shoes from the brand is packed with the latest technology including rear Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® cushioning systems, Comfordry™ sockliner, Trusstic System®, and so much more!
- Asics shoes have some of the most vibrant colorways you can ever find in a shoe brand. From black and neutral colors to bright neon shades, you can find the right color that would suit your preference and personality.
- What makes Asics different is its dedication to finding new ways to innovate its athletic footwear division. The brand continues its research on new materials and designs that would help provide comfort and support for their customers.
- Knowing that volleyball requires lateral movement, asics shoes provides support, flexibility and strength to endure pressure and maximum amount of force, relieving foot pressure for the wearer.
Compared to other sports such as basketball or soccer, Volleyball shoes require a unique set of footwear that would meet comfort with flexibility. Asics provides some of the best athletic footwear for volleyball players both here and abroad. While some would say that basketball and volleyball shoes are similar and you can wear one for the other, but these two shoes are different in many ways. Here’s are ways you can spot a good volleyball shoe from Asics:
- A good volleyball shoe consists of good quality rubber gum sole to create excellent traction and promote lateral movement, from dashing forward to sideward without hassle. This also minimizes injury and help protect gym floors during games.
- Another characteristic of a good volleyball shoe is a good midsole. This section of the shoe acts as a cushioning which helps relieves stress and absorbs shock from your feet. Your volleyball shoe should have an equally strong and flexible midsole to attain maximum performance.
- Lastly, a good volleyball shoe must have a lightweight body. Most Asics volleyball shoe are made of lightweight nylon mesh, not only to decrease its weight but also to make it breathable with less moisture.
Asics Philippines is definitely a shoe to have, especially if you love playing volleyball. If you are looking for the best Asics volleyball shoes online, you can click here or take a quick look at other brands that you would certainly love such as Nike, Adidas, Puma, New Balance, and so much more!