Asus manufactures some of the best gaming laptops in the Philippines, offered at reasonable prices. Asus Zephyrus G14, ROG Zephyrus S GX701, ROG Zephyrus S GX531GX, ROG Strix Scar Edition, ROG Strix GL502 are sought after for their impressive specifications and features. Browse the latest Asus laptops, or find out more about Asus gaming laptops below!
Processor Type:AMD Ryzen
Processor Type:Intel Core i5
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top ASUS Gaming Laptops Price List 2020
News about ASUS Gaming Laptops
Asus Unveils its Thinnest Gaming Laptop Yet!20 August 2018
Asus has unveiled the Zephyrus S GX531 – a new gaming rig from the ROG (Republic of Gamers) brand, which the company dubbed as the “world’s slimmest” gaming notebook. At its thinnest part, the gaming machine boasts a thickness of only 14.95mm, just as thick as a typical yoga mat!
Stylish, Sturdy, and Powerful: The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe is Fantastic!15 August 2017
When it comes to laptops, ASUS means business. That’s how we’ve ended up with this all-new ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe, aiming to rectify the flaws of its predecessor. Find out if this Asus laptop is for you.
With their powerful components, colorful designs, and premium prices, gaming laptops are different compared to mainstream notebooks. And they need to have high-end specs if you want to play demanding games like Grand Theft Auto V. Design-wise, they should also be unique and able to enhance your gaming experience. Aside from that, here are some things to keep in mind to find the right gaming laptop.
- Avoid buying a gaming laptop if you will only be using it for playing World of Warcraft or Candy Crush. These low-end titles can easily be supported by an integrated graphics card.
- Do not buy touch screens as most of them are on the pricey side and have poor battery life.
- Many 17 or 18-inch laptops are powerful, while the least portable ones like 13-inch long are easier to bring but often lack high-end parts.
- Make sure you purchase a comfortable unit. If you can make a visit to the store, then that would be better as you can try out the keyboard first before you buy.
- Get a gaming laptop with a top-of-the-range processor. If you are in the market for one, check out ASUS ROG gaming laptops which have fast and powerful GPUs.
- Do not pick a gaming laptop with a low -resolution display like 1920x1080.
- It’s best to purchase solid-state storage so you can install games faster and shorten the load times.
- At least get a gaming laptop with an Intel Core i7 like those from ASUS Philippines. This will allow you to enjoy high-end and graphics-intensive games.
Different Levels of Portability
When it comes to gaming laptops in the Philippines, there are three levels of portability. Basically, the rule of thumb here is that the less powerful the laptop, the more portable it is.
Impressive portability (13-14 inches)
If you’re always on the go, you might want to consider 13 or 14-inch laptops like the ASUS ROG G46VW. Gaming netbooks in this range normally weigh under 5 pounds and have a great battery life of around 7 hours. As mentioned, these laptops are not integrated with top-of-the-range GPUs or CPUs, as they don’t have the best components to dissipate all the heat.
Average Portability (15 inches)
If you’re in the market for a laptop that you can carry around more often, then a 15-inch device is the most suitable option. 15-inch gaming laptops typically weigh around 5 pounds with an average battery life of approximately 5 hours.
Minimal Portability (17-18 inches)
If you are the type of person that often keeps a laptop at home and leaves it on the desk, then a 17-18 inch one will suit your needs. Gaming laptops in this range are powerful, with enough room for heat-generating components. As expected, they are bulky and heavy to carry. Not to mention, they are power-hungry devices if you use them unplugged for hours.
Asus Gaming Laptop FAQs: Asus ROG Laptop Price, Availability, & More!
How much is the Asus ROG laptop?
As of August 2020, the price of Asus ROG laptop in the Philippines ranges from ₱ 18,021.00 to ₱ 512,109.00. Asus ROG laptops are available on leading e-marketplaces in the Philippines like Galleon, Shopee, and Amazon.
Asus ROG Price List Philippines - August 2020
Asus Gaming Laptop
ASUS ROG G531GT-BI7N6 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 802.11ac WiFi, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10
ASUS Rog G531Gt-Al496T 15.6" Core I5-9300H 4Gb 512Gb Ssd Gtx1650 Windows 10 Gaming Laptop
What is the best Asus ROG laptop?
The best Asus laptops of 2020 in the Philippines
- Asus Zephyrus G14
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX531GX
- Asus TUF A15
- Asus ROG Strix GL502
- Asus ROG G703
- Asus ROG Strix Hero III
- Asus ROG Zephyrus M
- Asus ROG Strix Scar II
- Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 Ultra Slim
- Asus GL504GS-DH76
- ASUS FX504GM-ES74
What is ASUS ROG laptop?
Introduced in 2006, Asus ROG (Republic Of Gamers) is a brand of desktop and laptop hardware, designed for gamers. One of their best Windows laptops for gaming and computing is the Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX531GX. It is equipped with the following specifications:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 (Max-Q)
- RAM: Up to 24GB
- Screen: 15.6-inch 1920 x 1080 IPS, 144Hz
- Storage: 1TB SSD – 512GB/1TB SSD