Every Traveller Needs This New Digital Earphones from Google
Technology continues to break boundaries; this time, with language. Perhaps the biggest technology company in the world, Google has released a new set of digital earphones that would take Google Translate to the next level.
Top Mobile Speakers Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|JBL Charge 3||₱ 2,050.00||Lazada|
|Google Home Mini||₱ 2,199.00||Lazada|
|JBL Xtreme||₱ 4,812.00||Lazada|
|Marshall Stockwell||₱ 7,794.41||Amazon|
|JBL Go||₱ 578.83||Amazon|
|Harman Kardon Onyx Studio||₱ 7,562.66||Amazon|
|JBL Pulse 3||₱ 7,939.00||Lazada|
|Ultimate Ears Megaboom||₱ 10,533.17||Amazon|
|JBL Flip 3||₱ 3,957.00||Galleon|
|JBL Charge||₱ 5,793.00||Amazon|
Mobile Speakers in the Philippines– Bring your sounds everywhere
Everywhere we go, we are always listening to music. It doesn't matter what the occasion is, there's always music to get the mood right, and also to sort of enhance our feelings. Not to mention that with the lack of music the world would be a very dull and boring place. Most of the time we listen to music with the use of earphones or headphones – but these can get rather uncomfortable for longer periods of time, and why bind yourself down with something in your ear if you are all alone, right?
Mobile speakers are portable speakers that are designed specifically to accompany you on the go and amplify the sound of your music to make it sound louder and better. There are many different types of mobile speakers out there over a wide price range that is suitable for everyone.
There are advantages and disadvantages with choosing to use mobile speakers over headphones, and vice versa. Here are some reasons why mobile speakers are a good choice:
- Easy connectivity:
- No need for fumbling around with a lot of wires which starts from your device and then branches out to several other parts of a speaker. A mobile speaker utilizes a single wire or goes wireless with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Most mobile speakers are designed to be carried around on the go. To do that, the speakers have to very compact and portable, and is easily stored in pouches, bags, and some event fits in yout pockets!
- Power Saving:
- These mobile speakers do not use a lot of power even if they are powerful, allowing you to enjoy your music for longer periods of time before needing to recharge the speaker.
- Installation Free:
- All mobile speakers require no installation whatsoever, and are just simply plug and play - or connecting and play, if it’s a wireless Bluetooth speaker.
- Sound quality:
- Portable speakers these days sound just as good as their fuller counterparts, bringing out a rich tone in the music with punchy bass and clear high.
Whenever mobile speakers are mentioned, everyone will automatically assume that it is a wireless speaker – but that is with good reason. After all, a portable speaker should be as hassle-free as possible, and that includes wires or cables. However, in many cases a wired portable speaker can be more reliable as it would be a direct audio line from the device to speaker, resulting in zero chances of a connection failing unless the cable is damaged.
Wireless mobile speakers are truly portable. The lack of a cable frees one more hassle to worry about when it comes to being literally mobile. All wireless mobile speakers connect to our device through the use of Bluetooth. Bluetooth today is a very reliable wireless connection for exchanging data, and it also consumers very little power, making it ideal to be paired with mobile devices.
If you require a mobile speaker, then just take a look at the various portable speakers that are available in the market currently, they come in all shapes and sizes and appeals to customers with the wide price range in the Philippines