A duffel bag is something that every jetsetter, wanderluster, sports enthusiasts, and gym junkie needs in their life to carry around all their necessities with them. Get the best duffel bags here and read on to know more about them.
Top Trending in Duffel Bags
Top Duffel Bags Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|The North Face Waterproof Duffle Bag / Traveling Bag||₱ 1,000.00||Shopee|
|The North Face Authentic Northface Big Duffle Bag (New Design)||₱ 3,200.00||Shopee|
|Louis Vuitton Duffle Bag Authentic!!!||₱ 4,700.00||Shopee|
|Nike Gym/Duffel Bag Cod Sky blue,M||₱ 490.00||Shopee|
|Victoria'S Secret Foldable Gym Overnight Weekender Bag Ah064||₱ 699.00||Shopee|
|Reebok Active Core Duffel Bag Medium||₱ 1,250.00||Shopee|
|Tommy Hilfiger Large Canvas Duffle Bag||₱ 4,900.00||Shopee|
|Ralph Lauren Duffle Bag||₱ 2,500.00||Shopee|
|PUMA Sportswear Active Training Shift Duffle Bag||₱ 2,529.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Tommy Hilfiger Original Duffle Bag 21" X 15" X 10"||₱ 4,350.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee ₱ 1,000.00 Go to Shop
- Duffel Bags Philippines: Your ultimate ‘Carry-Everything’ Bag
- Duffel Bags Philippines: Tracing back it’s roots
- Duffel Bags Philippines: When you need a duffel bag
- Duffel Bags Philippines: Important Criteria of a duffel bag
When you are travelling, the best way to make sure that you have a peace of mind is with organization. After planning your trip, the next thing is packing away what’s needed for the trip into a bag. For many of us, finding that perfect bag to bring along is a difficult task. Since no one likes excess baggage, it’s important to ensure that your choice of bag meets your current needs perfectly. One popular choice, the duffel bag is the best representation of ‘carry-everything’ bag, something that most travelers need. So pack like a professional with these duffel bags that are perfect for jet-setting adventures, weekend retreats, or when you are sweating it out in the gym. Get your duffel bags from BagBuzz, DANTEN S, Flower Princess and Moyyi.
The duffle bag, also known as the gym bag, or a kit bag is a piece of luggage that has the options of carrying clothing or anything else that you need during your activity. Do you know its history started in a small town in Belgium with the same name, Duffel. It was in this town that the fabric that’s so closely associated to duffel bag models originated. In the early days, these bags were used for military needs, and was only available in ‘army green’ color, of a cylindrical shape and closed with a drawstring at the top of the bag. But the duffel bag has stood strong against the test of time to prove its very existence and functionality in the world that we are living in today.
The different styles, designs and features of duffel bags makes them the greatest luggage and totes for many situations. No matter what you have planned for the day, the month or the year, duffel bags surely comes in handy when you need to carry items more than just your wallet and keys. Here are some of the best uses of a duffel bag.
- Travel: Duffel bags are the most common luggage seen in bus transits, subways and even airports. They allow you to access your belongings easily and since they are lightweight, these bags are easily carried around everywhere. These travel duffel bags are perfect for road trips, weekend vacations and overnighters.
- Sports and Recreation: From tennis to football, badminton to basketball, duffel bags are an essential piece for sports and recreation as they can be easily be filled up with gears and everything else. Throw over your shoulder and you are ready for your big game.
- Gym: Duffel bags are extremely ideal for gyms are they are big and easy to clean. When you are sweating away, you wouldn’t want your clean clothes, water bottle, food or just anything else getting all sweaty would you? These bags are even small enough to be shoved into a gym locker.
- Business: No matter if you are going overseas for a business meeting or meeting a client over lunch, all you need is just a duffel bag. Store you laptops and files always with duffel bags that are designed with protective selves and pockets especially for these items.
Purchasing a duffel bag is not as easy as it looks. There are some criteria the bag must have to make your packing and travelling a walk in the park. Here are 5 basic things that you need to look out for when you are purchasing a duffel bag.
- Ease of Packing: Try looking at the main compartment’s zipper placement, the number of pockets, size and the shape of the opening, and how will you get your items out and in the bag easily.
- Ability to Carry and Transport: When you are transiting from one airport to another, you wouldn’t want your duffel bag getting in the way when you are trying to move around with ease. Its best to look for bags that can be easily carried in your hand, slung over your shoulder and worn on your back as a backpack.
- Durability: Obviously you wouldn’t want your bag tearing in the middle of your journey, causing your item in it to fall all over the place. It’s best to check the material the bag is made of, its zipper and the seams, to see how burly it is.
- Weight: If you are flying around everywhere, its best to looking at the airport weight criteria first before placing your hand on a duffel bag. And since you would be the one carrying this bag, look for something that is lightweight and comfortable.