You are planning to take a trip down-town, your luggage is full to the brim but you haven’t added in your toiletries yet. What do you do? A toiletry bag might just save your life. Find out how here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Toiletry Bag Philippines: Taking your bathroom wherever you go
- Toiletry Bag Philippines: Your hygiene necessities packed away
- Toiletry Bag Philippines: Packing made easy
No matter if you are going on a week-long expedition, a day-trip to the next city or a whole month tour around Europe, one thing that you would surely have in your luggage is a toiletry bag. It’s a bag that allows you to bring your whole bathroom with you when you travel. What we meant by your whole bathroom is the micro mini version of your bathroom, everything packed away in little containers to fit your toiletry bag that wouldn’t take up that much space in your luggage. But do you know what you actually need in your toiletry bag and how you can save up on space in it? This is the part where we tell you how to pack up and how to save some space.
Here are some of the basic things that you must have in your bag when you leave your comfort zone no matter how long- a day, a month or even a year.
Hair Shampoo and Conditioner: Wherever you go, there is always a day when you hair feels extremely oily or it’s just too sweaty or it has just been too long since you washed your mane. Most shampoos are in liquid form which is not such a good idea when you are trying to cut down of liquids so you might want to look into a shampoo bar or a dry shampoo.
Body Wash: Just like what we said earlier, if you are trying to cut down on your liquid intake, you can always opt for a bar soap.
Facial Moisturizer: Every lady needs a facial moisturizer to keep her face hydrated. But when you are travelling, try to get something that has SPF built-in since you would be more likely be spending most of your time under the sun, and better yet, find something that can be used both day and night.
Face Cleanser: When you facing new sleeping patterns, new food intake and unhygienic places, breakout are a sure thing. So make sure to pack along your favourite cleanser to avoid unhappiness during your travel.
Toothbrush and Toothpaste: No one likes being near someone whose mouth smells like rotten garlic so toothbrush and toothpaste are not something that you can never neglect. Try getting those travel sized one to save up on space.
Razor: If you can’t go a few days without shaving, its best to get a disposable razor that can be chucked away after usage. And for ladies, its best to get a good wax before leaving home to ditch the razor on your trip.
Deodorant: Go for the solid kind if you are looking at cutting back on your liquids. Better yet you can also opt for the crystal deodorants that can last several months.
We all know the amount of space your toiletries can take up in your luggage, if not half then most of it. But do you know that there are simpler ways you can pack your toiletries without wasting on space? Here are some tips and tricks.
- Fill your skincare products in straws
- Store your manicure needs in a glasses case
- Make a soap pouch out of a wash cloth and wrap your bar soap in it
- Make toothpaste dots by drying them so that you can always pop them in your mouth and go
- Why buy new travel sized toothpaste when you can refill it?
- Store your liquid makeup in leftover contact lens cases
- Make your own toiletry caring case so that you can easily hang it wherever you go.
- Stuff your cotton balls in your powdered makeup so that it does not break
- Use empty medicine bottles as a cotton swab container
- Use an empty tic-tac case to store your hair pins