Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Birkenstock Shoes Philippines Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Nubuck Mocca||₱ 5,290.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock Authentic / Original Eva Rose Collection Arizona Madrid Gizeh||₱ 2,450.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock Flash Sale Arizona Slippers Ready Stock||₱ 1,674.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock Arizona - - Black - Actual Photo||₱ 780.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock Sandals Slippers (Made In Germany 🇩🇪)||₱ 1,399.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock - Arizona - Mocha||₱ 780.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock 100% Authentic Eva Gizeh||₱ 2,350.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock 100% Original Madrid Slippers Ready Stock Women Shoes House Slippers||₱ 1,980.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock Used Original Gizeh||₱ 1,699.00||Shopee|
|Birkenstock New Slide Sandals For Men-Red||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
News about Birkenstock Shoes Philippines
These Birks Are Made for Walking: Back to Basics with Birkenstock Sandals15 August 2017
Move aside Nancy Sinatra, boots aren’t the only thing made for walking. Birkenstock sandals are a German miracle footwear that will make your daily on-foot commute a breeze.
Why are Birkenstocks good for your feet?
- The orthopaedic foot padding follows the contours of the foot and provides support while walking. Depending on the model and the desired use of the shoe, the foot padding is made of a lightweight blend of latex and cork, which can be washed.
- The famous arch support ensures the correct weight distribution and reduces weight on the leg muscles and foot.
- Sunken Heel Area - ensures a natural foot position under the heel bone, this is for maximum comfort as planned by the Creator.
- Raised Toe Area - encourages mobility of the toes, strengthens the legs and improves blood flow to the body. Lack of optimal blood flow significantly contributes to muscle soreness, as you may remember from the last time you walked around slowly in a museum or window shopping around the city.
- EVA Soles - the soles are made of ethylene and vanillin in order for them to be rigid enough to be worn for a long time, and at the same time enable the shoe to be flexible and comfortable. The average steps puts 500 pounds of pressure on the foot, so Birkenstock soles were developed to absorb much of the force of this shock.
So who even wears these comfortable shoes that were ridiculed in the 1960s? People whose work involved constantly being on their feet for long periods of time. The polyurethane sandals (shoes for kitchen cooks) were preferred by many professionals who wanted to keep their feet dry (from water or mud) which could happen while working in the garden or camping. Factory workers, stablemen, barn workers and others like them also enjoyed wearing these sandals because you could just wash them with a water hose or even put them in their dishwasher over medium heat.
Birkenstocks leather sandals are especially comfortable to those who stand for long periods of time working in places like retail stores, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories.