Brother printers are some of the best printing devices in the Philippines, offered at reasonable prices. Browse the latest Brother products, or find the answers to the frequently asked questions about Brother printers below!
Resolution:1200 × 6000dpi
Print Speed (Black & White):10ppm
Resolution:2400 x 600dpi
Print Speed (Black & White):20ppm
Resolution:1200 x 1200dpi
Print Speed (Black & White):42ppm
Resolution:1200 x 1200dpi
Print Speed (Black & White):48ppm
Resolution:300 x 600dpi
Display Type:Touch Screen
Newly Added in Printers
Save more with iPrice couponsLazada Voucher Shopee Voucher Zalora Promo Code Abenson Promo Globe Promo See more stores >
Top Brother Printers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Brother DCP-J100||₱ 5,950.00||Shopee|
|Brother HL-1110||₱ 6,995.00||Lazada|
|Brother MFC-L2740DW||₱ 50,716.00||Galleon|
|Brother MFC-L5900DW||₱ 19,443.20||Shopee|
|Brother HLL2300D Printer||₱ 4,860.43||Amazon|
|Brother DCP-1615NW||₱ 12,250.00||Shopee|
|Brother HL-3170CDW||₱ 8,897.00||Galleon|
|Brother MFCL2750DW Printer||₱ 14,971.64||Galleon|
|Brother HL-L6200DW||₱ 9,999.00||Shopee|
|Brother FAX-2840||₱ 11,888.00||Lazada|
One factor that affects your choice of printer is your printing environment. It is all about choosing a place where you are likely to house your printer.
Being in the comfort of your home, you need an affordable printer for basic document printing. You should consider a space-saving printer design that fits well in a smaller space. It is also important to get a printer that can be shared among one or more devices. Printing devices from Brother Philippines can do this via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity.
A workgroup or commercial business setting is one environment that tends to have higher daily print volumes. One of your top priorities is to calculate the total cost of ownership and network connectivity as a business owner. If color brochures, presentations, and reports are your primary prints, we highly recommend choosing a Brother laser printer – they are the ideal printers for such a task.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brother Printers
As of today, the price of Brother Printer in the Philippines ranges from ₱4,045.63 to ₱181,147.00. If you’re planning to purchase a printer for your home office, find one that suits your budget.
Brother Printer Price Philippines 2020
Price Range in 2020
There are two ways to connect the Brother printer to print your documents:
Connect Brother printer to computer and laptop.
- Download printer driver from Brother official website.
- Choose Printer under the Select Product Group category.
- Click on View.
- Select your OS and preferred language.
- Wait for the download process to finish.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Turn on your Brother printer and wait until your computer recognizes it.
Connect Brother wireless printer to computer and laptop.
- Turn on your laptop and router.
- Power on your Brother printer and go to the control panel menu.
- Go to Network section and click on WLAN.
- Click on Setup Wizard.
- Press Enter when you see Network I/F switched to Wireless on the screen.
- Click on Enter when your network appears on the result.
- Enter the password for your wireless network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password into the given field.
- Run a printing test to check your connection.