A widely popular party game that is hilarious and easy to play, Cards Against Humanity has brought unlimited entertainment to many people all around the world, including the Philippines. Cards Against Humanity is a must-have game if you looking to have a good time with family and friends. Read more about the card game that has been making waves below.
Top Cards Against Humanity Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Cards Against Humanity Cards Game Against Humanity for Her Limited Edition Pink||₱ 2,500.00||Lazada|
|Cards Against Humanity 550 Cards (A party game for horrible people)||₱ 299.00||Lazada|
|Cards Against Humanity||₱ 1,357.60||Calendars|
|Cards Against Humanity : Hidden Gems Bundle||₱ 1,617.00||Galleon|
|Cards Against Humanity : Green Box||₱ 1,769.00||Galleon|
|Cards Against Humanity : Family Edition||₱ 2,380.00||Galleon|
|Cards Against Humanity : Weed Pack||₱ 450.00||Galleon|
|Cards Against Humanity : Ass Pack||₱ 450.00||Galleon|
Available in Lazada ₱ 2,500.00 Go to Shop
When you gather with your loved ones, surely you would want to have a good time filled with laughter. Since its introduction, Cards Against Humanity has brought countless moments of laughter around the world thanks to its wacky gameplay that everyone can learn and play easily. The game is also quite popular amongst Filipinos board gamers. Filled with suggestive innuendos and politically-incorrect questions, this card game is addictive and guarantees a good time for its players.
What is Card Against Humanities?
According to its creators, Card Against Humanities is a party game made for horrible people. This card game is made for individuals who are willing to laugh at human flaws and have a satirical sense of humour. The gameplay is simple but due to the content of the game, the creators recommend that it should be played by individuals aged 17 years old and above. The deck consists of 550 cards, with Black Cards being the question cards and the White Cards are the answer cards. This is one of the rare games that can accommodate a large group of people, being able to support up to 20 players at a time.
Cards Against Humanity is an easy game to pick up yet it can provide hours of laughter. The creators provide a set of basic rules as well as variations and house rules for players to experiment with. The rules are explained below:
- To start the game, each player draws ten White Cards as their hand cards.
- A player is randomly chosen as the Card Czar and plays a Black Card. The Card Czar reads the question or fill-in-the-bank phrase on the Black Card out loud so that other players can hear it.
- Then, each player except the Card Czar will answer the question or fill in the blank by passing one White Card from their hand, face down, to the Card Czar.
- Once everyone has chosen their respective answer, the Card Czar then shuffles all the answers and shares each card combination with the entire group. To better effect and impact, the Card Czar should re-read the Black Card before presenting each answer.
- Once all the answers have been revealed, the Card Czar will choose the answer he or she deems is the funniest, and whoever submitted it gets an Awesome Point. Awesome Points can be tracked by passing the Black Card to the player who gave the best answer.
- Upon picking a winner, the round ends and a new player becomes the new Card Czar. Everyone then refills their hand cards back up to ten White Cards.
- Play until the group decides to end the game. Or players can also set a defined ending, which is the first player to score 5 points will win (7-10 for a longer game).
There are some cards that have PICK 2 printed on the bottom right-hand corner. To answer these cards, each player needs to play two White Cards simultaneously in a round. The order of the cards is important, so players should play the cards according to the sequence in which they want the Card Czar to read them.
If you are confident that you have a few White Cards that will enable you to win the round, you can bet one of the Awesome points that you have accumulated over the course of the game to play an additional White Card. If you manage to win the round, you keep the point. Otherwise, the winner of the round gets the point that you had wagered.
Variations and House Rules
Besides the basic rules, the creators have also included suggested added extensions to the rules to provide more variety to the game. The variations are as follow:
- Rebooting the Universe: At any time while playing, players may trade an Awesome point to discard any number of White Cards as they like back into the main deck and draw back up to ten.
- Packing Heat: For PICK 2 Black Cards, all players will draw an extra card first before playing the hand. This allows players to have more options to choose from.
- Rando Cardrissian: Every round, one random White card is chosen from the main deck and added into play. This card represents the answer from an imaginary player named Rando Cardrissian. If his card is chosen in the round, he will score an Awesome Point just like any other player.
- Serious Business: For bigger groups, instead of choosing a singular winner, the Card Czar can choose the three best answers per round. The best card gets 3 Awesome Points, the second-best gets 2 answer points, and the third gets 1 point.
Where Can I Get Cards Against Humanity in the Philippines?
Interested in getting yourself a set of Cards Against Humanity in the Philippines, look no further than our partner merchants, Galleon, Lazada, and NZGameShop. If you are interested in board games, you can also check out AEG, Asmodee, and Mayfair Games.