Are you sick of chemical and paraben-filled skin care products that are extremely harmful to skin? Then turn to Cetaphil Philippines, a brand that is created by dermatologists. Check out their skin care products below and show your sensitive skin some tender loving care.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Cetaphil Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 1L||₱ 900.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 250ml||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 591ml||₱ 171.00||Lazada|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion 591ml||₱ 670.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream||₱ 649.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 118ml||₱ 153.26||Lazada|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion 118ml||₱ 280.00||Lazada|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion 250ml||₱ 450.00||Shopee|
News about Cetaphil
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser01 October 2018
Not everybody is blessed with clear skin. Chances are you are looking for skin care products that could work in the hopes of getting rid of acne, redness, dryness, or any sort of imperfections. If you’re looking for a good skin care product to try out, then the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser would definitely be worth the shot. Recommended by dermatologists, this cleanser might just be your ticket to clearer skin. Here are reasons why you should definitely try it out:
5 Best Moisturizers for Oily Skin in the Philippines27 September 2018
If you are dealing with oily skin, we have some good news for you. There is a common misconception that moisturizing is not needed if you have oily skin. However, that’s not the case. Moisturizing actually helps prevent skin problems and control oil production. With that in mind, the next thing to do is to find the right moisturizer for your skin type which can be a little tricky. But worry not because we have already compiled the top 5 moisturizers for oily skin.
Sensitive skin is one of the most common problems among many individuals these days. Since the skin is the largest organ in our body, taking full care of it is of the highest priority. But with the amount of chemicals and parabens found in cosmetic and skin care products, trusting your skin to any of these harmful products is an absolute no no.
So what makes Cetaphil Philippines different?
- It is a brand that is highly recommended by dermatologists, pediatricians, and other healthcare professionals.
- Their products are fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic.
- They are suitable for all skin types – be it dry, sensitive, or problematic.
- The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can be applied onto your face or your body, and is gentle enough for use on baby's skin.
- Their products moisturize, soothe, nourish, protect, and hydrate the skin.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
This product is one of the most popular skin cleansers today, and you can find it in drugstores near you. Aside from being a regular cleanser, it can be used as a facial scrub. Celebrity makeup artist, Lauren Lazaro (whose clients include Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump, and Regis Philbin), mixes her Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser with raw oatmeal and sugar for an all-natural exfoliation. This mixture is effective for dry, dead skin and will leave the skin feeling soft with a natural glow. It can even be used as a shampoo for color-treated hair, a liquid soap for tattoo aftercare, an alternative to shaving cream, or a makeup remover.
When you apply this cleanser onto your skin, there's no need to wash it away with water. You can simply wipe it off gently with a washcloth or a towel.
Cetaphil Philippines: Product Ranges
- Body Creams - These body creams are specially formulated to keep your baby's delicate skin nourished and protected. Plus, they are dermatologically tested and free of parabens and mineral oil. Products: Cetaphil Baby Ultra Soothing Lotion and Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion.
- Wash and Shampoo - Containing a tear-free and nutrient-rich formula, Cetaphil wash and shampoo products are guaranteed safe and soothing to babies. They will keep your little one's skin moisturized, soft, and smooth. Products: Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash and Shampoo and Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Bath & Wash.
- Body Cleansers - Cetaphil Philippines has body cleansers that are designed for normal, dry, and eczema-prone skin. Apart from washing away dirt and residue, they also won't disturb your skin's natural pH and protective emollients. Products: Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar, Cetaphil Restoraderm Pro, Eczema Calming Body Wash, and Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar.
- Facial Cleansers - These facial cleansers are packed with light ingredients that gently cleanse without irritating or overdrying the skin. Products: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Face & Body, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, Cetaphil PRO Foaming Face Wash, Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub, and Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Remover.
- Body Moisturizers - Cetaphil body moisturizers are created to replenish, hydrate, and nourish the skin. They have a non-greasy and quick-absorbing formula that leaves the skin feeling soft, at the same time strengthens its outer layer. Products: Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream, Cetaphil DailyAdvance Lotion, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, and Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer.
- Facial Moisturizers - Aside from their hydrating and moisturizing properties, facial moisturizers from Cetaphil Philippines contain SPF that protect you from the Sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. Products: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, and Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer.