When using cleansers, the thing that we are all most concerned about is to clean without stripping off our skin’s natural moisture. Cetaphil Cleansers are the perfect choice that will cleanse and retain skin moisture without clogging. Want to know more about Cetaphil skincare? Click here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Cetaphil Skin Care Products Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 591ml||₱ 228.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 1L||₱ 1,245.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 250ml||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 118ml||₱ 220.00||Lazada|
|Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer||₱ 170.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Soap Bar Gentle Cleanser||₱ 130.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer Spf15 250Ml||₱ 125.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Moisturising Cream, 550G||₱ 850.00||Shopee|
|Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer Spf 15/Pa++||₱ 105.00||Shopee|
News about Cetaphil Skin Care Products
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser01 October 2018
Not everybody is blessed with clear skin. Chances are you are looking for skin care products that could work in the hopes of getting rid of acne, redness, dryness, or any sort of imperfections. If you’re looking for a good skin care product to try out, then the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser would definitely be worth the shot. Recommended by dermatologists, this cleanser might just be your ticket to clearer skin. Here are reasons why you should definitely try it out:
5 Best Moisturizers for Oily Skin in the Philippines27 September 2018
If you are dealing with oily skin, we have some good news for you. There is a common misconception that moisturizing is not needed if you have oily skin. However, that’s not the case. Moisturizing actually helps prevent skin problems and control oil production. With that in mind, the next thing to do is to find the right moisturizer for your skin type which can be a little tricky. But worry not because we have already compiled the top 5 moisturizers for oily skin.
Cetaphil Gentle Power can help you achieve amazing results. Discover the gentle skincare that is right for you from Cetaphil. Cetaphil products clean without stripping, moisturize without clogging, leaving your skin balance and refresh. For more than 60 years, Cetaphil has helped millions of people simplify the way they care for their skin around the world.
Cetaphil Skincare has a wide range of products that will help people with various types of skin conditions. Here’s a breakdown on some of the products that are created especially for specific kinds of skin conditions.
- For itchy, irritated skin as well as dry skin and with eczema
- Because such skin is unable to retain moisture as normal, Cetaphil formulated RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash and Moisturizer with patented Filaggrin technology and ceramide technology to combat these frustrating symptoms. Eczema, a general term referring to a family of skin conditions that results in inflamed, itchy and swollen skin is very sensitive towards soap based cleansing products. Cetaphil solutions can be used by adults and children as young as 3 months, can provide relieve and help improve skin conditions over time. Although it is formulated gently, Cetaphil products are still strong enough to clean thoroughly. Clinically proven to be suitable for total-body use, Cetaphil Eczema Calming range are appropriate for ages three months and older.
- For normal, dry or sensitive skin (this is suitable for all skin types)
- The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is highly recommended for both face and body cleansing. A mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes the skin as it cleans designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin. Also a soap-free formula that cleanses without irritation Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients but it moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores. This cleanser is also Cetaphil’s best-selling item with the most fans!
- For acne-prone skin
- Use Cetaphil’s DermaControl range like the DermaControl Foam Wash and DermaControl Moisturiser along with acne treatments to improve acne-prone skin. Cetaphil DermaControl cleansing and moisturizing regimen helps to reduce dryness and roughness when users use prescribed acne treatments.
- For oily skin and combination skin
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser provides effective cleansing for oily, combination or blemished skin. Its gentle foaming action removes oil, dirt, skin debris and makeup without leaving your skin dry and, importantly, eliminates the tightness that results from soap-based cleansers. Formulated to remove oil without affecting the skin barrier, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser does not clog pores and can also be used in conjunction with acne medication.
Although appearance is said to be only skin deep, we should still take good care of our skin and use mild cleansers like Cetaphil’s that will not irritate or disrupt the natural balance of our skin. However, if you feel like Cetaphil is not able to help you achieve better skin condition, do check out more Acne Care products, Anti Aging products and Skin Whitening products at iprice Philippines.