Cetaphil Gentle Power can help you achieve amazing results. Discover the gentle skincare that is right for you from Cetaphil. Cetaphil products clean without stripping, moisturize without clogging, leaving your skin balance and refresh. For more than 60 years, Cetaphil has helped millions of people simplify the way they care for their skin around the world.
Cetaphil Skincare has a wide range of products that will help people with various types of skin conditions. Here’s a breakdown on some of the products that are created especially for specific kinds of skin conditions.
- For itchy, irritated skin as well as dry skin and with eczema
- Because such skin is unable to retain moisture as normal, Cetaphil formulated RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash and Moisturizer with patented Filaggrin technology and ceramide technology to combat these frustrating symptoms. Eczema, a general term referring to a family of skin conditions that results in inflamed, itchy and swollen skin is very sensitive towards soap based cleansing products. Cetaphil solutions can be used by adults and children as young as 3 months, can provide relieve and help improve skin conditions over time. Although it is formulated gently, Cetaphil products are still strong enough to clean thoroughly. Clinically proven to be suitable for total-body use, Cetaphil Eczema Calming range are appropriate for ages three months and older.
- For normal, dry or sensitive skin (this is suitable for all skin types)
- The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is highly recommended for both face and body cleansing. A mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes the skin as it cleans designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin. Also a soap-free formula that cleanses without irritation Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients but it moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores. This cleanser is also Cetaphil’s best-selling item with the most fans!
- For acne-prone skin
- Use Cetaphil’s DermaControl range like the DermaControl Foam Wash and DermaControl Moisturiser along with acne treatments to improve acne-prone skin. Cetaphil DermaControl cleansing and moisturizing regimen helps to reduce dryness and roughness when users use prescribed acne treatments.
- For oily skin and combination skin
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser provides effective cleansing for oily, combination or blemished skin. Its gentle foaming action removes oil, dirt, skin debris and makeup without leaving your skin dry and, importantly, eliminates the tightness that results from soap-based cleansers. Formulated to remove oil without affecting the skin barrier, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser does not clog pores and can also be used in conjunction with acne medication.
Although appearance is said to be only skin deep, we should still take good care of our skin and use mild cleansers like Cetaphil’s that will not irritate or disrupt the natural balance of our skin. However, if you feel like Cetaphil is not able to help you achieve better skin condition, do check out more Acne Care products, Anti Aging products and Skin Whitening products at iprice Philippines.