When it comes to perfumes and the world of scents, no one can do it better than the Parisian brand that shook the whole fashion industry with her designs – Chanel. Find out more about Chanel Perfumes here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Good skin, great hair and an overflowing excess of irresistible charm are all the characteristics of a Parisian beauty. And while we’ve given plenty of thought to her beautiful, salon made hair or her magical skin-care secrets, this time we find ourselves wondering about her scent that she exudes. If you ever get to take a stroll through the French capital, you would be able to see that the art of perfume is still thriving there and one brand that beautiful captures the essence of the French beauty in their scented bottles are Chanel.
- Chanel Perfumes – Created not for the faint hearted
- Chanel Perfumes – Perfumes that you totally need on your vanity
Chanel can be worn by anyone on any time and while it is popular to wear for special occasions, it is also light enough to wear every day. It is popular with a younger generation with its fresh, light notes as well as an older generation looking to wear a scent that has been around for generations. Chanel is such as well-known perfume that it is easy to recognise with just a quick whiff and when it comes to creating iconic scents, Coco Chanel is, was and will always remain the undisputed queen. Famous stars including Hollywood A-listers models, sports celebrities, fashion designers and even corporate figures are known to be die-hard fans of Chanel, especially her perfumes that wakes up your senses.
When it comes to Chanel, here are the ones every Parisian under the age of 40 has had on her dressing table at least once in her life.
- Chanel no. 5 - It’s the ultimate iconic fragrance that translates the ultimate idea of femininity. You have the memory of Marilyn Monroe, who wore it, and you have the house of Chanel—together, it’s something incredible. You may like it or you may not, because it was made almost 100 years ago and it’s particular—but you try it because you have to.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum - Coco Chanel is the second most selling perfume from the house of Chanel. It has an oriental base with jasmine, white lily and wood spices. Since its grand launch in 1984 it has become a big hit with women all over the world. If you are fond of strong assertive scents then you will prefer Coco Chanel over Chanel number 5.
- CHANCE Eau De Parfum - Gabriella Bonheur Chanel epitomizes the unpredictable whimsical nature of chance in this beautiful fragrance. The floral notes of Chance Original has been modified to include a fruity flavor in Chance Eu Fraiche and a dreamy note in Chance Eu Tendre.
- Chanel ALLURE Eau De Parfum - Chanel perfumes have been featured on enough fashion glossies and lifestyle magazines and premium Chanels and they have successfully captured the fancy of every living woman who has been exposed to media. The Allure range is meant to be sexy and enticing hence the name.