Here comes the proudly Pinoy smartphone brand - the Cherry Mobile. Powerful phones at a very affordable price, that's what this brand has brought to the Filipino market. Get the latest Android device from Cherry Mobile, check them out here!
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Cherry Mobile, a truly Filipino brand was founded in the Philippines in 2008 by Maynard Ngu. It was when smart phone started to dominate the mobile market when the founder, Maynard realized that despite the popularity of smart phones from well established brands, there were none that were budget friendly yet fully satisfying to the pockets of the average pinoy. With the passion to make quality, powerful yet affordable mobile phone to every Filipino, Cherry Mobile eventually became a household name when it comes to consumer electronics and mobile phones. Cherry mobile, an unassuming mobile phone maker from the Philippines has managed to capture the audience with their affordable yet powerful phones.
There are many reasons to love Cherry Mobile. It may be a Filipino brand, but the products and services that it offers are world class.
- Homegrown brand that produces phones that are a tailor fit to the lifestyle of the modern day Pinoy.
- They offer mobile phones that would suit the budget of every Filipino, from low end phones to high end ones. The good thing about them is: their price remains affordable even for their high end phones.
- Their mobile devices are customized according to the Philippine’s mainstream media.
- Most of their phones are dual sim capable.
- The first local brand that launched Windows Phones at a very affordable price, more affordable than you could imagine.
- For high end smartphones, you are guaranteed to get more than your money’s worth.
- Low end phones offer more than just texting and calling features.
Their basic phones range from bar phones, qwerty phones to touch screen phones.
- C9i - latest bar phone of Cherry Mobile. Aside from the call and text functionality, it offers dual sim capability, expandable memory up to 8Gb, FM Radio and MP3 Player; all of these features for a price less than P900.
- D21TV – This basic phone goes beyond the definition of “basic.” Despite being labelled as a basic phone; it’s packed with features that you’d never expect from a bar phone. Aside from Dual Sim functionality, it can also support 16GB and features TV capability which gets the signal from its built in TV antenna.
Flare Series – This is Cherry Mobile’s most famed smart phone. This smart phone that runs on Android are aimed at the causal web surfer and social media users to Hardcore users that demands gaming power from their device. The most recent Flare series from Cherry Mobile runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, powered by a Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 16 GB storage.
Touch HD – Entry level smartphones that delivers more than you’d expect. It’s powered by a quad-core processor and 1GB; it sports 5 inch display for your viewing pleasures, with built iin 8GB storage which can be expanded up to 64gb. Despite the rich feature that this entry level smartphone has to offer, its price tag is no more than P3,500.