Your personal skin care expert Clinique Philippines
A healthy complexion requires great skin habits and reliable beauty products. Skin issues like scarring, acne, hypersensitivity, pigmentation and premature ageing can all be controlled and eradicated with good products from brands like Clinique. Clinique stared from a very great conversation that was featured in US Vogue back in 1968 which discussed whether great skin can be achieved with a proper skin care regime. To prove that the statement was true, US Vogue editor Carol Philips, Evelyn Lauder (daughter in law of Estee Lauder) and dermatologist Norman Orentreich MD, the true magical creator trinity came up with a brand that brought dermatological thinking to cosmetics. They proved that “great skin can be created” and Clinique was launched.
The very core idea of Clinique was the world famous 3-Step Skin Care System which is a daily cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing routine, introduced at a time when people thought that great skin can only be obtained from good genes. The first ever counter was opened in the UK and it was the first ever dermatologist-created, allergy tested, 100% fragrance-free collection of beauty products to ever be marketed.
Today, Clinique is one of the biggest skin care and cosmetics company in the market with over 135 countries all over the globe. Their mission is to be the most trusted Prestige beauty brand in the world, with market leadership and full authority the world of Dermatological Skincare and Foundation. They are recognized as an innovator with constant innovation to deliver high quality, effective, safe, Allergy Tested, Fragrance Free products that are created to enhance anyone’s natural beauty, every day.
The ultimate 3-Step Method that works wonders
Clinique is somewhat different from all the other cosmetics company as they created customized skin care products that is based on the needs of the specific individual rather than sell an universal solution to everyone without taking anything into consideration. The 3-Step System of cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin was formulated with hygiene and cleanliness as the basic for all skin condition.
Before we dive into the different products for the different skin type, its important to know how this 3-step system works.
- First step: Cleanse, this step uses non-drying formulas that leaves skins of all type feeling fresh, clean and comfortable.
- Second Step: Exfoliate, this step removes all pollution, excess oil and dulls flakes t reveal a fresher skin.
- Step 3: Moisturize, this step is solely to give the skin the ‘drink’ it needs to maintain the ideal moisture balance.
Now, to the different skin types.
- Skin type 1: Very Dry to Dry, your skin is as dry as the desert. It is tight, dry and uncomfortable to even move. If you are experiencing all these symptoms, then the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 1 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Moisturize) is what you need.
- Skin type 2: Dry Combination, you are suffering from skin that is tight and uncomfortable in the cheeks area but it’s not as dry in the t-Zone area. This is when you need the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 2 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + (Moisturize) in your skin care collection.
- Skin type 3: Combination Oily, if you feel that your skin is comfortable in the cheeks area but it is oily and shines like the star in the T-Zone area, then you are in need of the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 3 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (Moisturize).
- Skin type 4: Oily, if your skin is just oily all over that you can actually fry a chicken with all that oil, then you need to stock up your skin care collection with the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 4 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Moisturize).
Indulge in these bestsellers from Clinique Philippines
With the amount of Clinique products out there, locating the best of the best is not an easy task. To make your life easier (that is what we do), here is a list of the best Clinique products that works like magic for all type of skin.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- When it comes moisturizers, this is the ultimate King. Not only does it soften your skin but it also improves it without giving you any discomfort.
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer
- If you are experiencing from uneven skin tones and looking for a way of evening everything up, this is the perfect product to do it. It softens your skin, making it smooth and clears up the unevenness of your skin tone.
- Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer
- This powder is created to make you feel beautiful inside and out. Its oil free, so you never have to worry about the powder dripping down your skin when you sweat.
- Repairwear Lift Firming Night Cream
- Look no further for this is the ultimate firming and lifting firming cream that works wonders when you sleep. Though the price might be a little over the top, believe us when we say that its worth every penny you put into it.
- Clique High Impact Mascara Black
- Clinique has some of the range of makeup in the market with ways that will protect your skin and this mascara is just the best. Your eyelashes will be so long that even individuals who are miles away can see it. The other best thing is that it’s dark and does not clump up.
Great sales and discount from coupons Clinique Philippines
iprice.ph is a website that does not stop giving! It is filled with coupon codes and vouchers that are updated frequently. Browse through their endless local, international, or designer brands that are inclusive of everything, fashion, electronics, gadgets, kitchenware, beddings, and even baby products. You can purchase your magical skin care products from Clinique using the discount and voucher codes without leaving a dent in your bank account for these codes are filled with discounts up to 70% and are obtained from major online houses. If you are someone who is keen on saving even when while shopping online, iprice.ph is surely the page to look out for.