- Why you should have a pair of capri pants
- Tips on how to properly wear capri pants
- Shop for capri pants online!
Capri pants or otherwise known as crop pants, flood pants, or three-quarter pants are trousers which are a few inches shorter than traditional pants. Capri pants
- Capri pants are versatile garments for both men and women. You can wear it with anything on top from blouses, basic shirts and tees, polo shirts and more!
- Because of its versatility, capri pants can also be worn with any type of footwear heels, flats, sneakers, sandals,
- Capri pants are comfortable and easy to wear. It can be made of any fabric from stretchy spandex to lightweight cotton, polyester or a combination of several other materials.
- Capri pants can be worn
onevery casual occasion. From grocery shopping, meeting up with your buddies, or simply chilling at home, you can definitely wear capri pants anywhere at anytime.
Capri pants are a little bit tricky to wear because of its length; wear one that is too short and it can make your legs look stubby. Here are some quick tips on how to properly rock a pair of capri pants:
- Never wear capri pants that sit on your mid-calf or the widest part of your leg. This can make you look short and is unflattering. Instead, wear capri pants that are a little bit longer at least reaching in between the end of your calf and your ankle.
- Stick to skinny or straight cut capri pants and avoid wide leg or flared capri pants.
- For individuals with short legs, you can wear slightly high-
risedcapri pants to make your legs appear longer. If you have a longer torso, you can wear hipster capri pants to balance it out.
- Never wear capri pants with excessive designs such as ruffles, studs, or cuffs and can be unflattering.
- When it comes to
coor,stick to the basic neutral colors such as black, brown, navy blue and gray.
Capri pants are