Leggings trend made a strong come back in 2005 into high fashion and the trend is still around (we think that it might stay for a while longer too). Comfortable and versatile, leggings are something that we honestly can’t do away these days. Click here to learn more.
Save more with iPrice couponsNike Promo Code Zalora Promo Code Adidas Promo Code H&M Discount Code Farfetch Promo Code See more stores >
Top Leggings Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|adidas 3-Stripe Leggings||₱ 630.00||Shopee|
|adidas UR Woven New Pants Women Black GK8719||₱ 3,600.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Nike High Weaist Full-Leggings For Women||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Santic Cycling Leg Warmers Outdoor Leggings Thermal Legwarmers Ciclismo Knee Leg Sleeves Uv Protecti||₱ 4,634.00||Shopee|
|Lululemon Yoga/Fitness Leggings [Size 4,6,8,10,12]||₱ 270.00||Shopee|
|Nike Leggings Pants For Women Yoga/Running/Gym/Volleyball||₱ 164.00||Shopee|
|adidas STY Woven New Pants Women white GF0116||₱ 3,600.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Esprit Women Woven Pants||₱ 3,199.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Lululemon Leggings Size, 6,8,10,||₱ 255.00||Shopee|
|RockBros Running Cycling Bicycle Legwarmers Uv Sunscreen Leggings Fitness Camping Leg Warmers Outdoo||₱ 2,861.00||Shopee|
- How did leggings come about? And what are meggings?
- How to rock leggings and meggings?
- Which side are you on? Yay or nay?
The leggings trend sprouted like wild fire in the 60’s. Iconic stars like Audrey Hepburn (with her all-black second-skin uniform in the musical film Funny Face), Olivia Newton-John (wore shiny black leggings in the 1978 hit musical film Grease) and the legendary Rod Steward (made a wild statement on stage during the British leg of his world tour with his shiny lycras) have showcase the power of leggings and meggings.
And when high fashion in 2005 brought the trend back, these comfortable bottoms seems to be staying on (might be a staple bottom soon too). There seems to be a strong split between the love and hate for this comfortable piece of clothing. Very controversial, as some think that they should be worn every way possible, while the other party firmly believes that they are not a substitute for pants. More and more men are also crossing over to the love party as these leggings for men aka meggings are just too comfortable.
Here's a few that we recommend SheIn Leggings and romwe leggings for the more daring fashionistas; Sugar Town leggings for monochrome lovers; Cozyfit leggings when you want to show off you legs ladies. As for the gentlemen, get comfortable Life On Track Leggings for fitness trainings and Besto Leggings when you want to make a fashion statement.
Here are a few tips on how to wear leggings.
- A shirt that’s almost long enough to be a dress but is not quite there yet was basically made for leggings.
- Wear a pair of slightly cropped leggings with your favourite ankle boots. It’s a super cute combo.
- Leggings are warmer than tights, so sub them in on cold days! You can easily wear them under a mini skirt. This is an especially great use of your leggings if they’re starting to get old and faded too.
- A long poncho can be very bulky. Wear it with leggings instead of jeans to balance things out.
- Slightly cropped leggings, sneakers and a sweater make your laziest day even more comfortable.
- And if regular plain leggings are too boring, get sequin leggings instead, so much more fun!
Meggings styling can be fun too.
- Wear meggings when you trek through the cold mornings to the gym. Put on a pair of running leggings (with shorts on top) and that will be your perfect workout outfit.
- Running leggings also make you look like professional sportsmen so as long as men remember the shorts layer, meggings all the way!
- And for the daring bunch, get meggings that are brightly coloured, with prints and pair them with longer tops.
While leggings for men are inspired by celebrities like Russell Brand and Justin Bieber, who both favour meggings for casual daytime wear, women’s leggings are still trending as more and more people are embracing the versatility of leggings in fashion.
So which side are you on? Be it yes or no, you should at least give leggings a try first, right? Get them at iprice Philippines.