For those who are not so fashion savvy, sweatpants are only when you don’t feel like leaving your front door but for those who revolve with fashion, you would know that sweatpants has its own style. Want to know more about sweatpants? Click here to find out.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Sweatpants Philippines: A style that is so confusing yet stylish
- Sweatpants Philippines: Sweatpants 101
- Sweatpants Philippines: Falls’ comfiest fashion trend
When the word sweatpants in mentioned, you mind would automatically take you to your comfortable bed where relaxation awaits. This delicious piece of clothing can is so versatile that it can be thrown on at a moment’s notice with anything and everything. Even when it is paired badly, ill-fitting and baggy, can give off an air of “I’ve officially given up”, which deep down, everyone understands.
The versatile pair of sweatpants exists for two different end of worlds:
- The “I just rolled out of bed and this is the first thing I can find in my wardrobe”.
- The “cool guy that’s able to pull off that sweatpants look fashionably”.
So which one do you want to belong in?
When you shop for your sweatpants, make sure you are in the lookout for these criteria before deciding on one.
- Avoid any words written on them. Unless you want some pervert reading ‘bootylicious’ off your butt.
- Go for plain colours. Believe us when we say these plain coloured bottoms are way easier to style rather than the white, stripy ones.
- Find for the cut that flatters your silhouette and fits you. Choosing them one size bigger will not be necessary as they are already designed to be ultra-comfortable.
- Avoid legging type of sweatpants at all costs. Leggings are not pants and if they are too tight to your bottom, you would have to wear a longer top and look homeless.
- Invest your cash in a pair that would last you your lifetime.
If you think that sweatpants are created just for lounging around the house or when you are breaking a sweat, then you don’t really know the power of a true sweatpants. Here are different ways you can incorporate a pair of sweatpants into your everyday style.
Look 1: Sweatpants screams casualness so embrace it. Pair your sweatpants with pullover and a pair of sneakers. Top your look off with a moto jacket for the perfect weekend look,
Look 2: Want to look like you never gave any thought to your ensemble but still look edgy as hell? Then it’s time for the chunky knit sweater to make its appearance. Pair your look with a leather backpack that balances off the effortless and edgy look.
Look 3: Get your tailored trousers out for a more structured look that goes well for any lunch date or a casual chat with your boss. Stay classic with a white blouse and a pair of pointed-toe heels.
Look 4: Mix the trends up! Pair your sporty pair of sweatpants with punk detailing, like plaids, studs and obviously leather jacket.
Look 5: Take a hint from the major runway designers like Alexander Wang and go full on sweats. But add some colour to your look with a pair of colourful kicks and a must-have beanie.