- Midi Skirt Philippines: The only skirt that you need
- Midi Skirts Philippines: A wardrobe staple
- Midi Skirt Philippines: How you can style them
Our love hate relationship with fashion is an on-going thing that will never end. And this time its with the midi skirt. This extra feminine piece was so popular last summer that this summer, midi skirts are here to stay. After years of looking at skater skirts, mini-skirts and maxi skirts, the midi skirts seems to be a pleasant surprise that everyone loves. This skirt usually end right below the knee or sometimes a little bit longer. It’s designed in an easy brezzy way so that you can still stay cool while looking oh so chic!
Midi skirts can be a tad difficult to wear especially if you haven’t found the right one for you. But fret not, getting you midi skirt ready is what we do! Here are some tips on how you can style this closet staple, to make it work for both your taste and your body shape.
If your bust and hip measurement are totally alike but with a smaller number on the waist, then the midi skirt that would suit you the best is with a higher waistline. Tuck in your top to highlight your beautiful waist and add a pair of heels to add the needed proportion to your frame.
If the number on your hip is bigger than your bust, you should get a midi skirt that rests on your natural waist and has a slight A-line silhouette that complements your figure perfectly. You can either tie a knot to your top or tuck it in you highlight your waist and create an hourglass line.
If your bust, waist and hip measurements are all showing about the same numbers, you can add more shape with your midi skirt. A slim fitting midi skirt will help elongate your lean shape. Pair it up with a simple cotton tee, and you are good to go.
Everyone should own a midi skirt and learn how to style it! Join in the midi skirt bandwagon today with this simple style tips.
- Keep your style simple with a pair of heeled sandals and a tank top. A “never go wrong” look.
- Tone down your bright midi skirt with a chambray skirt tucked in.
- Loosely tuck in your short sleeved button down shirt for a super glam effortless look.
- To look like you are wearing a matching set, pair your midi skirt with a same coloured crop top.
- Headed to the beach? Look just as awesome with a pair of flat sandals and a worn out tee for the perfect laid back look.
- For days when the temperature drops, jazz up your midi skirt with a light sweater and a beautiful statement necklace.
- A cropped graphic tank top, a hat, a pair of sneakers, and a midi skirt – the perfect summer look!
- Glam up your full midi skirt with a tight tank top and bright heels.
- Add a statement belt and a graphic tee to suit your unique personality.
- Give your midi skirt a more professional vibe with a fitted blazer.
Now that you know how to style your midi skirt according to your body shape and own personal style, get the best midi skirt today only at iprice.