About Tutu Philippines
Growing up, every little girl had that dream of becoming one of the most graceful ballerina the world has ever seen. Dancing around in that tutu skirt brought forth a whole new meaning to beauty but not everyone had that chance to dance to The Nutcracker and A Midsummer’s Night Dream. Today, with the emergence of the tutu skirt trend, you can say goodbye to your childhood ballerina dream and hello to beautiful tutu skirts.
- Channelling your inner Carrie Bradshaw with a tutu skirt
- Tutu Skirt – Sassy, Fabulous and Fashionable
- Tutu Skirt – Pairing it with the rest of your wardrobe
The tutu is the most iconic ballet clothing piece that is worn by a female dancer. Together with her pointed shoe, it is one of the first things that most people would think when ballet is mentioned. Pulling off the ballerina look outside of a Swan Lake performance is not the easiest task but with a full-on tutu, you can get the same femininity in your wardrobe. You can incorporate this chic piece with your favourite existing staples without harming your individuality and no, you won’t look like North West during Halloween.
Everything depends on how you decide to wear your tutu skirt. No matter if you want to dress it up with something more adult or going girly all the way, tutu adds a breath of fresh air and glam to your look.
With tutu skirts taking the fashion world by storm, you don’t have to be a ballerina, princess or a sweet fairy to take a whirl at this trend. And being a child under the age of 5 is not a requirement too. This particular style session is for the grown-ups only.
Now, styling a tutu skirt may be on the trickier side of the spectrum. First, it is not the most slimming skirt so finding one with a flattering fit and length is the ultimate key. Second, unless you work in the fashion field, this big and bold skirt is not so work friendly. So it’s best to save it for the weekend’s drama and occasions. Third, beware when you enter the kid’s territories, you might just find your mini twin. Having said that, it’s time to enjoy your tutu skirt to its maximum beauty.
A full tutu skirt might be very daunting and impractical but fear not for it can be easily styled to cater to the many different occasions that you are headed for. Getting our inspiration from the beauty bloggers, here are five en pointe looks that takes the tutu skirt look to a whole new level.
- Enhance the skirt’s girlish roots with ultra feminine details like a statement necklace and bow-bedecked heels.
- So something more street style, a flannel shirt and a tutu skirt makes an unexpected cool pairing.
- A classic Audrey Hepburn look would surely be a black turtleneck, a pair of nude ankle booties and a camel trench coat paired with your tutu skirt.
- Think beyond pink and white. A tutu skirt in an untraditional hue speaks to your fashion-forward sensibilities.
- The skirt enhances the Parisian vibe when paired with a striped sweater and ribbon-tie heels.
Wait no more and get your tutu skirt today exclusively on iprice.