There’s nothing better than affordable, high-quality cosmetics and ColourPop Philippines offers just that. Here is a guide to tell you what to do with your ColourPop products so you don’t end up wasting any of it.
Top Colourpop Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop You Had Me At Hello||₱ 998.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip Doozy||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip||₱ 232.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Lippie Stix Taurus||₱ 210.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Tulle||₱ 180.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Solow||₱ 180.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Bianca||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Lippie Stix||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip London Fog||₱ 350.00||Shopee|
ColourPop is an LA-based company that has taken over the cosmetics world. People throughout the Philippines and beyond are going crazy over its products. Their matte lipsticks, highlighters, and eyeshadows are the holy grails of so many beauty gurus and makeup artists. The dos and don’ts below can help you apply ColourPop makeup effortlessly.
Dos and Don’ts of ColourPop Lipsticks
ColourPop lipsticks are available in various kinds: Ultra Matte, Ultra Satin, Ultra Glossy, Ultra Metallic, Lippie Stix, Lippie Pencil, and Blotted Lip. Each one of them provides different finishes and can be used for any occasions. Some of ColourPop’s best sellers are the Beeper Ultra Matte, Bare Necessities Ultra Satin, Ultra Matte Tulle, Blotted Lip Déjà Vu, and Lippie Stix Lippie Primer. Although ColourPop cosmetics is praised for its high-quality lipsticks, applying them the wrong way can ruin your overall makeup look. Nobody wants chapped and cracked lips at the end of the day.
- Do moisturize. ColourPop’s lipsticks may be high-quality, but it can often make your lips super dry. To avoid chapped lips, moisturize it first by applying a lip balm or petroleum jelly.
- Don’t overdo it. A little goes a long way when it comes to matte lipsticks. The ColourPop lipstick formula is super pigmented so you don’t need to apply much. When applying too much, however, your lipstick can appear uneven and parts of it can come off easily.
- Do exfoliate your lips. Moisturizers and lip balms are sometimes not enough to get rid of the pesky dead skin on your lips. Use an exfoliator or make your own homemade scrub. Exfoliation can also make the lips appear bigger so it’s a natural alternative to get those Kylie Jenner lips.
- Don’t just pick any shades. It can’t be stressed enough how important it is to determine your skin tone before buying any makeup products. Using the wrong ColourPop shades can make you look paler or wash out the colors from your face. Do some research and look for swatches from people with similar skin tones as you.
- Do line your lips. Because they’re so pigmented, ColourPop lipsticks can leave a stain on your skin. To avoid making a mess, use a lip liner as your guidance. Using a darker shade f lip liner can also give a gradient effect.
Dos and Don’ts of ColourPop Highlighters
Take the term “glow up” to the next level by applying some ColourPop highlighters. They can add a dewy effect to your face, especially if you want to go for a natural look. ColourPop highlighters come in two types: Super Shock Highlighter and Pressed Powder Face Duo. The latter is a compact powder and highlighter set and the former is available in kits consisting of three shades of highlighters. Best-selling highlighter shades are Lunch Money, The Knockout, and Topaz.
- Do apply it on the right places. Always highlight places where light will hit your face. The cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bone, and cupid bow are the optimal places to highlight. If you apply it on the wrong place, it can make your face look larger than it truly is.
- Don’t use the wrong kind. Highlighters come in many shapes and forms like cream, powder, and liquid. Compared to liquid and cream, powder highlighters don’t usually have the same level of pigments. Use the kind that works for you best because putting too much pigmented highlight can
- Do layer up. Like said in the point above, powder highlighters are not as pigmented as cream or liquid. Since ColourPop highlighters come in powder form, it’s best to layer it once or twice when you’re strobing. But remember, a little goes a long way, so don’t overdo the layers.
- Don’t forget your skin tone. It can’t be stressed enough how important knowing your skin tone is. Using the wrong shades for your skin tone can be disastrous and you don’t want to leave your home looking like a clown or a pale vampire. Use gold highlights for warm skin tones and silver ones for cool skin tones.
- Do blend your highlighters. Harsh makeup lines are a big no in the beauty community. You don’t want to look like a drag queen when you go to work or classes. Blend those highlighters with your cheek contour and blush to achieve the flawless look.
Dos and Don’ts of ColourPop Eyeshadows
Ask any makeup connoisseurs about their daily routine and they will always have eyeshadows in their regime. Just like their lipsticks and highlighters, ColourPop offers high-quality eyeshadows in a range of shades. Popular ColourPop eyeshadows are Pressed Powder Shadow in Let Me Explain, Liar Liar, Bell Air, and Top Notch. As crucial as it is to one’s makeup routine, eyeshadows can easily be misused. Here are the final dos and don’ts of eyeshadows to conclude this ColourPop makeup guide.
- Do determine your eye shape. There are 10 shapes of eyelids so you better start researching about your eyes first. The most common eye shapes include monolid, hooded eyes, almond eyes, deep-set eyes, and wide-set eyes.
- Don’t neglect eye primer. Without primer, the discoloration on your lids is visible and the shadows will crease. And because the lids are the oiliest part of the face, using no primers can smudge off your shadows easily.
- Do pay attention to your brushes. Different types of brushes will create different shadow effects. Use a fluffy brush, not to apply shadow on the lids, but to blend. Instead, use a flat, synthetic brush to apply pigmented shadows.
- Don’t forget the transition shades. Using a dark shadow without a transition shade can create harsh lines and won’t add that much depth to your eyes. Always go from lightest to darkest outwards when applying shadows.
- Do blend. Like always, blend all the shadows together to create a gradient and add more depth to your eyes. For those with hooded eyes, this is especially important because it can make your crease appear more prominent.
Where to buy ColourPop in the Philippines, you might ask? Considering it’s an American-based company, ColourPop has no retail stores in the Philippines. However, you can always check out iPrice for eyes, lips, and face makeup from ColourPop.