Apple AirPods Price List July, 2021 & Specs in Philippines
Top Selling in Headphones
|Active Noise Reduction||No|
|Microphone Position||On Earphones|
|Control Panel||Touch Screen|
|Call on Hold||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions about the Apple AirPods
What are the features of Apple AirPods?
Apple Airpods Philippines Specs:
- Release Date: March 20, 2019
- AirPod Dimensions: 40.5mm x 16.5mm x 18mm
- AirPod Weight: 4g
- Charging Case Dimensions: 53.5mm x 44.3mm x 21.3mm
- Charging Case Weight: 40g
- Controls: Double-tap to play, skip forward, or answer a phone call
- Sensors: Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Chip: H1 headphone chip
- AirPods Battery Life: Up to 5 hours of listening time with a single charge; Up to 3 hours of talk time with a single charge
- AirPods (with wireless charging case) Battery Life: More than 24 hours of listening time; Up to 18 hours of talk time; 15 minutes in the case provides up to 3 hours listening time, or up to 2 hours talk time
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging Case Compatibility: Qi-certified chargers, lightning connector
- Accessibility: Live Listen audio
- System Requirements: iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS; iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS; Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS; Mac models with the latest version of macOS; Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS
What phones are AirPods 2 compatible with?
- AirPods are compatible with newer phones, including iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11. They are not compatible with older iPhones, such as the iPhone 4s.
- AirPods are not compatible with the 1st-generation iPad. They are compatible with newer iPads, including iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- AirPods are compatible with the original Apple Watch and newer Apple Watch Series.
- AirPods are compatible with Mac Models, including Mac Pro (mid-2010–2019), Mac mini (late 2012–late 2018), iMac Pro (2017), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2014–2019), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, late 2015–2019), iMac (27-inch, late 2012–late 2013), iMac (21.5-inch, late 2012–2017), MacBook Pro (15-inch, mid-2012–2019), MacBook Pro (13-inch, mid-2012–2019), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2012–mid-2015), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012–early 2015), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019), MacBook Air (13-inch, mid-2012–2017), MacBook Air (11-inch, mid-2012–early 2015), MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015–2017)
Do AirPods work with non-Apple products?
While Apple AirPods are designed for Apple products such as iPhones, Apple watches, and Macbooks, they are also compatible with non-Apple products such as Android smartphones and tablets. You can use Apple AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with an Android device. Although you can’t use Siri, you can use it for talking and listening.
How can you tell if AirPods are fake?
To spot counterfeit AirPods, the first thing and most reliable way to do is to verify the serial number on Apple Philippines' official website. The serial number is on the base of the AirPods charging case lid (where the left AirPod sits). You can also find the serial number on the original packaging next to the barcode.
AirPods vs. AirPods Pro Comparison
The original AirPods kicked off the race for the best wireless earbuds, and Apple made plenty of smart upgrades while keeping the price affordable. These include “Hey Siri” support, a new H1 chip for faster device switching and an optional wireless charging case.
The AirPods Pro is designed for people who want premium features and are willing to pay a higher price. You get active noise cancellation, a transparency mode, customizable fit, and sweat and water resistance. Here’s how the two compare.
Wireless Charging Case
Rated Battery Life
5 hours (24 hours with charging case)
4.5 hours (24 hours with charging case)
Not rated for sweat- or water-resistance
IPX 4 (can withstand sweat and water, but not for use in water sports)
2.11 x 1.74 x . 0.84 inches
2.39 x 1.78 x 0.85 inches
| || |