Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch 2017 Price List September, 2021 & Specs in Philippines
Top Selling in Laptops
Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch 2017 Price in Philippines by Variants
Frequently Asked Questions about the Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch 2017
What are MacBook Pro features?
Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 Specs:
- Operating System: macOS
- Size: 13.3 inches
- Dimensions: 30.41 cm x 21.24 cm x 1.49 cm
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Type: Retina display
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600, 227 PPI
- Supported Scale Resolutions: 1680 by 1050, 1440 by 900, 1024 by 640
- Finish: Space Gray, Silver
- Processor: 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 64MB of eDRAM; configurable to 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz, with 64MB of eDRAM
- Memory: 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory; configurable to 16GB of memory
- Graphics Card: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Battery: Lithium polymer
- Battery Capacity: 54.5‑watt-hour
- SSD: 128GB SSD, configurable to 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD; 256GB SSD, configurable to 512GB or 1TB SSD
- WiFi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Port: Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 Review
The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 features a 13.3-inch LCD display, 8GB of RAM, and at least 128GB SSD. Could these specs make the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 a fitting competitor over the likes of Microsoft Surface Pro 2017? Let's find out in our review below.
The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 comes in Space Gray and Silver variants. Besides the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017, check out other devices from Apple MacBook Philippines Series of laptops such as the latest Apple MacBook Pro 2020, MacBook Pro 13, and Macbook Pro 16.
Taking up most of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017’s front side is its 13.3-inch Retina display, with slim bezels surrounding the screen. The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 offers a decent display, Touch ID, a sleek touch bar, magic keyboard, and a responsive trackpad. As for its metal chassis, it feels rugged and premium, with the lid sporting the Apple branding.
The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 is fitted with a 13.3-inch Retina display with a 2560 x 1600px resolution that boasts good visuals and a balanced contrast. With this display quality, the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 delivers great viewing and gaming experience, making it a good device for media binging.
The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 is powered by a 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 that works with 8GB of RAM and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640. As such, you can expect that the device will handle light and moderate computing tasks with ease. The Apple MacBook Pro 13 2017 also offers SSD options up to 256GB.