Huawei Y7 Price List May, 2021 & Specs in Philippines
Top Selling in Smartphones
|Release Date in Philippines|
|Processor frequency||1.4 GHz|
|Processor family||Qualcomm Snapdragon|
|Coprocessor frequency||1.1 GHz|
|Display diagonal||14 cm (5.5")|
|Display resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Headphone connectivity||3.5 mm|
|Weight & dimensions|
|SIM card capability||Dual SIM|
|Mobile network generation||4G|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|RAM capacity||2 GB|
|Internal storage capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum memory card size||128 GB|
|Assisted GPS (A-GPS)||Yes|
|Operating system installed||Android 7.0|
|Rear camera type||Single camera|
|Rear camera resolution (numeric)||12 MP|
|Front camera type||Single camera|
|Front camera resolution (numeric)||8 MP|
|Rear camera flash||Yes|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Product colour||Silver, White|
|Subscription type||No subscription|
Frequently Asked Questions about the Huawei Y7
What are Huawei Y7 specs?
Huawei Y7 Specs and Price Philippines:
- Official Price: ₱6,990
- Release Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 76.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, Coral Red
- Display: 6.0-inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 720 x 1520px
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo; EMUI 8.2
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/1.8 + 2 MP depth
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery Capacity: 4,000mAh
- Biometrics: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack: Available
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / 4GLTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass
Huawei Y7 Review
- Handles light and moderate smartphone tasks with ease
- Decent image quality for an entry-level device
- All-day battery life with mixed, casual use
- Runs slow when running GPU-intensive games.
- Can be buggy at times
The Huawei Y7 features a 6.26-inch display, 13 MP f/1.8 + 2 MP depth rear cameras, 4GB of RAM, and a 4,000mAh battery capacity. Could these specs make the Huawei Y7 2019 a fitting competition over the likes of Samsung Galaxy A21? Let's find out in our review below.
The Huawei Y7 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset that pairs with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. As such, you can expect that the device will handle light and moderate smartphone tasks with ease. As for storage memory, the Huawei Y7 is equipped with 64GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the Huawei Y7 2019’s custom Android skin - EMUI 8.2, it offers great UI features including the following:
- Stability issues fixed for Swift app, Party mode app, and Watermark
- Integrated the Huawei GPU Turbo acceleration technology.
- Now supported with Artificial Image Stabilization
- UserAgent supported for Airtel
- Security Patch
- Improved Security System
The Huawei Y7 is technically impressive, as it is fitted with 13 MP f/1.8 + 2 MP depth rear sensors that will step up your photography game. You can also expect vibrant and crisp selfies, as the Huawei Y7 comes with a 8 MP selfie camera.
In terms of the build, the Huawei Y7 comes with a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame. On the front, the device features a 6.26-inch display and an 8 MP selfie camera. Its back panel is equipped with 13 MP f/1.8 + 2 MP depth sensors. Besides that, the Huawei Y7 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It is available in 3 colors: Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, and Coral Red.
The Huawei Y7 is fitted with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1520px) display which boasts good visuals and a balanced contrast. With this display quality, the Huawei Y7 delivers great viewing and decent gaming experience, making it a good device for media binging.
In the battery department, the Huawei Y7 is packed with a 4000mAh cell that allows the device to last all day with mixed, casual use, including social media, online streaming, GPS, and watching YouTube videos, as well as playing low-to-mid-spec games.