In this day and age, having a laptop is crucial to daily life whether its for school or for work. There are a lot of laptops for sale, so all you need to do is find one that best suits your budget and lifestyle. Among the best laptop brands, you can get include ASUS, DELL, Acer, HP, and a whole lot more. Here are some good-to-know information about these gadgets.
Top Laptops Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Retina 2017||₱ 76,990.00||Shopee|
|DELL Inspiron 15 5000||₱ 34,965.58||Amazon|
|Samsung Chromebook 3||₱ 5,999.00||Shopee|
|MSI GS65 Stealth Thin 8RF||₱ 64,900.00||Shopee|
|HP ENVY 13||₱ 54,995.00||Shopee|
|Dell Inspiron 14 3000||₱ 25,000.00||Shopee|
|Apple MacBook 2017||₱ 46,950.00||Shopee|
|HP Pavilion 14||₱ 15,490.00||Shopee|
|Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 2015||₱ 27,950.00||Shopee|
|Acer Swift 7||₱ 62,295.00||Shopee|
FAQs: Laptop for Sale, Price in the Philippines, and More!
These days, we can’t go without a computer. What better computer to have when you’re on the go than a laptop. Laptops have evolved with technology to be a necessity in work productivity, creativity, competitive gaming, and so much more. Whether for work or for play, these devices connect you to the world out there. Laptops have quickly overtaken the gadget scene thanks to their portability and ease of use. Here are answers to questions that would help you find the best laptop.
As of April 2020, the cheapest laptop price Philippines ranges from ₱ 8,000 to ₱ 11,994. The cheapest laptops are available on leading e-marketplaces in the Philippines like Shopee, Lazada, and Galleon.
14 Best Budget Laptops in the Philippines Starting at ₱ 8,000 - April 2020
- Lenovo ThinkPad L440 - price starts at ₱ 8,000 on Lazada
- Samsung 200B Laptop - price starts at ₱ 8,000 on Shopee
- Acer Aspire V5 AMD E1 - price starts at ₱ 8,000 on Shopee
- Toshiba Dynabook Satellite B552 - price starts at ₱ 8,170 on Shopee
- Lenovo 100E Chromebook 2ND Gen Laptop - price starts at ₱ 8,170 on Amazon
- LAPTOP SAMSUNG Q230 - price starts at ₱ 8,500 on Lazada
- LAPTOP LENOVO THINKPAD T420 - price starts at ₱ 8,900 on Lazada
- Lenovo ThinkPad 11e 11.6" - price starts at ₱ 9,469 on Amazon
- HP ProBook 6570B - price starts at ₱ 9,500 on Lazada
- Lenovo ThinkPad L530 - price starts at ₱ 9,500 on Lazada
- Lenovo Thinkpad E431 - price starts at ₱ 9,800 on Lazada
- Lenovo E530 - price starts at ₱ 9,800 on Lazada
- HP PROBOOK 6560B - price starts at ₱ 9,900 on Lazada
- Samsung Chromebook 3 - price starts at ₱ 11,994 on Galleon
The Best Budget Laptops in the Philippines - April 2020
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX333 - the best budget laptop in terms of specs
- Lenovo Yoga C740 - the best budget laptop for students
- Acer Chromebook 514 - the most affordable Chromebook
- Dell G3 Gaming Laptop - the most affordable gaming laptop
- Dell G5 Gaming Laptop - the best budget laptop for editing videos
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 - the most affordable budget laptop for business
- Surface Go - the most affordable 2-in-1 laptop
If you're a gamer, you might need a high-performance device that would have enough memory for both graphics and processing. The Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701 is considered one of the best devices out there. It is known for its super sleek exterior powered by Intel Core i7 CPU, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 – GeForce GTX 2080 Max-Q graphics card with as much as 1TB storage. You might also want to buckle up in terms of price because gaming laptops don't come cheap. For this particular model, you might shell out more than P50,000.
The best laptop that you can get this year might be the Dell XPS 13 features an 8th generation Intel Core i5 – i7 CPU, Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card, and 256GB – 1TB SSD storage. It's a great all-around device whether for gaming, school or work; however, it can be expensive. If you're an Apple fan, you can get a Macbook Pro 16-inch with 9th-generation Intel Core i7 – i9 and 16GB – 64GB RAM. You also might want to consider the Huawei Matebook X for its touchscreen display and Asus Chromebook Flip.
If you're looking for the cheapest laptop price in the Philippines, you can always go for an older model like the Acer Aspire One netbook. This model features a 2GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB SATA memory, all packed in a 10-inch screen. You can get the Acer Aspire One netbook from Shopee. Another affordable option you might want to consider is the Dell Chromebook 11 with prices starting from P6,770.
Here's a quick guide on how to choose the right laptop.
- Purpose - Unless you are into the design and computer technology fields, you might need a laptop with lower specs. If you're into gaming, then a gaming laptop might just be what you need. Look for a specific type of device that would suit your needs.
- Size - If mobility is something you're conscious about, you might want to consider smaller 13-inch devices. The thickness and weight are also important factors if you always on the go.
- Brands - Compared to 10 years ago, you can choose a lot of brands. Brands like MSI, Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Lenovo, Dell, Compaq, and even Apple have some of the best computing products.
- Price - It doesn't always mean that an expensive laptop would give you the best specs, you just need to find a good laptop at a great price! Typical price starts from P10,000 to as much as P50,000 so it's pretty flexible in terms of price.
Check out the latest laptop prices in the Philippines and choose the best laptop brand and take home your favorite laptop model now. Lazada Philippines also offers affordable laptops and just by using Lazada voucher powered by iPrice, you'll be able to save tons on the best laptop you desire to have!