Converse Philippines: Taking sneakers out of the court and into the streets
- Put your best foot forward with Converse Philippines
- Converse styles that remained in the heart of many
- Step out of the box with Converse
- Converse Philippines never fails to amaze everyone
Converse is an American-based shoe company that is known globally for their expertise in making athletic apparels and lifestyle shoes. This might come to you as a shocking surprise, but this masterpiece had its beginning rooted in basketball. Founded in 1908 by Marquis Mills Converse in Malden, Massachusetts, Converse started out as an expert in winterised rubber-soled shoes and boots who then branched out into the athletic footwear market. It’s very first basketball shoe, the Converse All Star, was designed and released in 1917 but Converse only started getting popular after Charles ‘Chuck’ H Taylor entered the picture.
Chuck was active high school football player and thanks to his in-depth love for the Converse All Stars, he talked himself into getting a job at the company as their ambassador and salesman in 1921. Born with the gift of the gab, a knack for networking and an amazing knowledge of everything basketball, Chuck literally changed the whole
Converse has become an impressively versatile brand that bridges the gap between trainers and shoes as smart casual footwear and was even seen on red carpets. Constantly reinventing to incorporate the latest trends and fashion into their designs, Converse is now an internationally known shoe brand that has indeed captured the hearts of many.
Whether you are going for the minimalistic, street style with the classic
If you are finding it hard to find a distinctive pair of Converse that speaks of your personality and style, we have narrowed down your choices to some of best designs that never lost its spot in the popularity ladder.
- Chuck Taylor All Star Taylor
- Though many collaborations and unique designs have come and gone, the Chuck Taylor
All Starhas remained as the all-time favourite. It can be recognized anywhere, with its unmistakable silhouette, the star patch, and all the American vibe that oozes out of it. Created for the court but adopted by everyone else outside the court, the Chuck Taylor All Star celebrates personal style and individual self-expression.
- Converse Chuck Taylor Monochrome Canvas
- The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Monochrome Canvas is the world’s most iconic high-top sneaker that is in designed in an all-edition. Everything, from
top, the Converse star, even the rubber sole are virgin white. This might be the only Converse where keeping it clean is your main priority.
- Chuck Taylor All Star ‘70
- This pair is
here-invented sneaker that uses all the modern craftsmanship to celebrate the original Chuck Taylor from the 1970’s. It features a slightly higher rubber foxing with a cushioned footbed that provides comfort from the minute you put your feet in till the time you take it out.
- Chuck Taylor All Star Lux Wedge
- For women everywhere, this shoe is created especially for you to stand tall and loom over your rivals while looking stylish as hell. The Chuck Taylor All Star Women’s Lux has a hidden
2.44 inchwedge to spike your confidence a level higher.
- CONS One Star Pro
One starsneaker was embraced by the 90’s alternative culture where skaters and street art comes together. While preserving the classic look, Converse has mastered the design in creating the Converse CONS One Star Pro sneaker.
Over the years, Converse sneakers have had the ultimate ability to allow men,
Pair your white Chucks with a white skinny and a brightly colored peplum tops. The color combination would surely turn heads are it is the main icon of this outfit.
For the perfect summer outfit, you can use your Low-Top funky colored Chucks are pair it with a studded denim shorts with a boyfriend shirt loosely tucked in and you are ready for your summer fun.
Since skater skirts are so
Mini dresses are the best. No matter if it is a classic Chucks are the High-Top Chucks, pair it with any mini dress for the perfect casual yet chic and sophisticated look.
Here are some
- Chuck Taylor was not just an ordinary salesman. He
was knownas the Converse All Star evangelist for his pitch for the All Starwas so convincing that he himself became a basketball legend was later onhad a whole collection of sneakers under his name.
- Converse is the most popular brand in the world. Ever since its first production in 1996, the company has sold more than 800 million
pairof Converse All Star sneakers.
- The founder of Converse got his idea to create the winterized rubber soled shoes for children, men and women only after he slipped in a flight of stairs in Malden in 1908.
- The Converse One Star is considered the suede version of the Converse basketball and was first produced in 1974. This low cut design on the pair of sneakers is replicated from the iconic Converse five point star design.
- People are not aware that Converse is an American brand and it more American than America itself. Converse is then localized to suit the needs of the local people.