- About Asos
- Asos Coupons – Get More While Spend Less
- How to Use your Asos Philippines Coupon
- Exciting Shopping Experience with Asos Philippines
Started as early as the year 1999, Asos is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings. It sells cutting-edge fashion while offers a wide variety of fashion-related content. Growing from strength to strength, Asos emerges as the hub of a thriving fashion community. Asos sells over 80,000 branded and own-brand products through localized mobile and web experiences. From its fulfillment centers in the UK, US, Canada, and China, Asos delivers products to almost every country in the world.
Asos began when founders Quentin Griffiths and Nick Robertson had the idea of starting an internet business where people could find clothes or accessories they had seen celebrities wearing. At the end of its first year of business, Asos won the Best Trendsetter Award by The Sunday Times. Internally, the business was referred as "Asos" which was an abbreviation of AsSeenOnScreen. This led the management to shorten its website name.
In October 2000, Asos bought the domain name www.asos.com so that it could take advantage of its newly christened name. From there, Asos began to sell more fashion than just clothes. Needless to say, Asos helps you to discover your own fashion online. At the same time, it provides you with the latest fashion styles and trends.
- As you browse through any applicable Asos coupons here, you can read about their short descriptions so that you can the one that matches your interest.
- When you have a particular Asos coupon in mind, you can click on it.
- Then, you can find out about its information and other relevant details.
- Before continuing to the main website of Asos, you should copy the code that comes along with your Asos coupon here.
- Once you reach Asos, there are tons of lovely designs that you will not be able to find elsewhere.
- All you need to do now is to take a look around and browse through exciting deals and promotions in Asos.
- If you do not know where to start, Asos always feature new drops weekly so that you have the first look on the latest fashion trends!
- When you find a product that you are interested in, you can either click Quick View to have a closer look or save so that you can return to check it again.
- Otherwise, you can click on it to choose your size before adding it into your virtual shopping bag.
- Interestingly, there is an option which allows you to find out what size people like you bought and did not return. (This feature is useful so that you can get the right size and there is no need to look back!)
- After you have added the product into your virtual shopping bag, you will be able to view an instant notification about your order on the top right of the website. If you miss it, you can hover cursor at the bag to see your order again.
- If you decide to checkout, click on Checkout button in your order.
At the Checkout
- Before you can checkout, you will be given two choices: sign in with a registered account or sign up with your social media account. If you do not want to sign up, you can skip by clicking Continue to Checkout in sign up section. Choose the one that is applicable to you.
- In the checkout section, you will select your delivery country, enter your email address, and check the total amount of your order. At the same time, you can also enter the earlier coupon code in the relevant promo/student code or voucher subsection.
- After that, you can enter your delivery address and select your delivery option.
- Next, you can select your payment option.
- Once everything is done, you can now click Place Order.
- When the transaction is successful, you will get an instant confirmation that your order has been completed.
Aside from providing a wide variety of amazing products, Asos is renowned for its no-hassle shopping experience. Asos is passionate when it comes to making your shopping experience to be as easy and simple as possible. It also curates unique product lines that provide customers with a distinctive flavor.
If you have any order issues, you can contact Asos via its Facebook or Twitter account so that you have the chance to chat with their dedicated team to resolve queries on the spot. In addition, you can also check out its live chat support if you prefer a more direct approach. Whenever you want to ask a question, please make sure that you include as much information as possible in your post. These details will help Asos team to get back to you as soon as possible to resolve your issue.