- ASOS – The cause of all happy heart attacks
- ASOS – As Seen On Screen
- ASOS – Keeping things exiting with exclusive discounts and promos
- Your ultimate shopping guide
- Be one with the coolest retailer on earth - ASOS
When you enter into ASOS in The Philippines, you have to control your heart from giving you a heart attack because everything around you screams stylish, fashion-forward and glamourous. Nop, you surely wouldn’t want to leave this heaven. You can spend an entire day at ASOS, perusing a massive selection of dresses or trying to choose the ultimate pair of Summer sandals out of nearly 3000 styles.
This online and offline retailer has no shortage of clothing for any season or event, and it’s for this very reason that we (here at iprice) and fashion lovers everywhere always turn to the site for their wardrobe needs. Add in a range of affordable, trendy items and ASOS has become our go destination for an overabundance source of happiness. If you consider yourself an avid fan of ASOS, here are some of their insider secrets that you should know.
- The company was launched in June 2000 and today has over 4000 employees all over the world.
- The right way you should pronounce ASOS is ‘A-sauce”.
- The brand’s target audience is 20-somethings but one look at their store proves that there is something for everyone.
- ASOS has three initiatives: ethical trading, sustainable sourcing and animal welfare.
- For them everyone is beautiful – hence a line for tall, curvy and petite women.
- ASOS offers a print magazine with a circulation of 500000 and some of the celebrities that has graced the covers include Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Olsen and Taylor Swift.
- ASOS stands for “as seen on screen”. You can shop for anything you see on ASOS Instagram and its YouTube channel.
- Celebrities who have been seen in something ASOS include Gigi Hadid, Taylor Swift and Kate Middleton. Oh, and not forgetting style setter Malia Obama too.
- ASOS styles and shoots every single products that appears on their site.
- ASOS sells over 850 brands which also includes their own.
- Students get a 10% discount. Woohoo!
- 1500 new product lines are introduced each week which only means you never run out of things to buy.
Get ready for a wardrobe make over with ASOS in The Philippines. If you have always coveted the wardrobe collection of Hollywood’s young A-listers, then ASOS is your ultimate to-go brand for everything Hollywood but with a much affordable price tag. Be inspired by the red carpet and casual style of your favourite celebrities, form stylish it-girls Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo, runway goddesses Kendell Jenner and Gigi Hadid to polished actresses Emma Watson and Blake Lively. Whether rocking mini-dresses and elegant floor length evening gowns at events or hitting the airport in laid back looks, get your stars’ wear out and about only at ASOS.
Their fashion catalogue has everything a young men and women can ever dream off, and not to mention, looks that are fresh from the fashion weeks. Their style is for everyone no matter if you are looking for something casual, semi-formal or all weddingy during summer, winter, autumn and not forgetting, spring! Say goodbye to your boring, dull wardrobe collection today and hello to their amazing fashion must-haves from brands like:
- Cheap Monday
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- River Island
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Chi Chi London
- Noisy May
At ASOS, they are known for 2 thing – amazing fashion catalogue and the % sign. Since you already know about all their must-haves, let us bring you down the path of extra savings with the % sign that is extra obviously at ASOS. And just in case you miss out on these deals, we at iprice will make sure to always fill up our website with their discount codes and promos.
Here is a guide on how you can redeem these exclusives on iprice.
- Look through ASOS’ list of jaw-dropping goodness, their sales, discounts and exclusive codes and pick the one that is the most suitable to your purchase.
- Click on the Discount sticker to generate your code. If the sticker is an ongoing sale, it does not require any promo code. All you have to do is just continue shopping and enjoy the sale benefit.
- With the code that you have, you can either copy it manually or click on the “Copy Code” button to get it copied.
- Next, click on the highlighted link to get yourself on ASOS’ page to finish your order or to continue shopping.
- Paste the code when you are ready to make your payment to receive your discounted price.
- Wait patiently for your parcel to reach your doorstep.
Placing an order
At ASOS, getting your beloved wardrobe essential so easy even a five year old kid would be able to do it. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Browse through their amazing catalogue and pick out the one that you wish to have in your wardrobe by adding it to your shopping bag.
- When you are done shopping, click on the bag icon on the top right hand corner of the page to checkout and proceed to payment.
- Now, if you are a member, you can log-in and save the hassle of entering your personal details. If you are not, you can continue to the payment straight as a guest or make your account on the spot.
- Complete all the required details – your personal data, shipping method, etc. Once this step is done, you will be able to review your shopping bag again before confirming on your purchase.
- Proceed to checkout to make your necessary payment using their multiple payment method.
- An email with your purchase code and your tracking number will be sent to you.
- Wait patiently.
Since ASOS is amazing, even their payment methods are easy as well. You can choose to pay for your items via:
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- DK Visa
You never have to worry about your payment information being misused as ASOS takes fraud seriously. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both the team at ASOS and the card issuer.
*You can also make your payment using gift vouchers and ASOS A-LIST vouchers.
Shipping and Return
- Free standard international shipping services: check ASOS.com for full list of minimum order to enjoy this complimentary courier service that will definitely help shoppers cut back on your shopping budget.
- Express shipping: ASOS offers faster delivery of your goods globally, do check out the list if the country you are residing is listed as one of its shipping destination when you make your online purchases. Shipping costs, terms and conditions vary among countries.
- 24/7 parcel pickup service: ASOS customers have the option to make a personal pick-up at selected 24/7 Lockers. Just key in the Parcel Locker address at when checking out and pick-up your goods at a time that suits you the best!
- Return services: Customers can make returns to ASOS at selected Parcel Point drop offs, through local couriers that are fully trackable to ensure that all returned items will be processed accordingly back in ASOS headquarters, be it colour or size changes, damages etc.
If you have any inquiries about your purchase or anything else, you can always get your answers from the Customer Care page. But if you can’t find an answer there, you can always ask them a question on their Help page. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At ASOS, not only do they offer the best apparel and accessories in the world, but they also offer you great styling tips and tricks with real expert advice that would truly help you in figuring out your personal style.
When you are happy, ASOS is happy. Be one with ASOS’ greatness today exclusively at iprice.