EasyShop is one of the most trusted online shopping sites in the Philippines because they connect customers straight to the sellers and vice versa. With EasyShop Philippines, you can compare prices, find the best deals, and even bargain with the seller so you won’t hurt your wallet. This website will also help you avoid scams because the buyer and seller can agree in setting up a payment option suitable for both parties.
Easy shopping with EasyShop Philippines
If you’re tired of all the scams and fraud but love online shopping, just register and create an EasyShop account.
- Search for the product. Simply type the desired products in the search box, compare prices, and choose the best item for you and your budget. Don’t forget to also double check your shipping details so your items won’t get lost.
- Confirm the deposit. Choose between using your debit/credit card, PesoPay, DragonPay, or cash on delivery as your payment method. Keep in mind that all cash on delivery requires a 50% deposit for purchases totaling to Php 100,000 and more.
- Acknowledge your orders. Through your email or the onsite dashboard, you can see a complete list of all your pending orders. This is where you will also get your payment confirmation.
- Receive item. Shipping within the Philippines is free. Shipments within Metro Manila will be delivered 1-3 business days, while those outside Metro Manila, the items will be delivered in 3-10 days. After getting your product, log back into EasyShop and confirm the receipt of your item to complete your transaction. The sellers will only get their payments after you’ve done this step.
- Review your seller. Rate and leave a feedback so other customers can trust the seller, and in turn, increase the profit for the seller.
Easy selling with EasyShop Philippines
With EasyShop, anyone can have an online store. While being a buyer on EasyShop Philippines has no cost, being a trusted seller will cost you just a little bit. Selling your items is free, but you will be charged a minimal fee for all future transactions. Here’s how to sell easily with EasyShop:
- Upload your products. Post your items with high-quality pictures and an eye-catching product title. Don’t forget to write a brief description about the product so buyers can know all the details.
- Receive payments. EasyShop accepts payments completed with major debit/credit card, PesoPay, DragonPay, and cash on delivery. However, payments will only go through if the buyer successfully receives the product.
- Confirm through your email. Look through your email or the onsite dashboard to see your pending orders. Here you can see the buyer’s information and address.
- Ship the item. Sellers can ship the item through one of EasyShop Philippines’ trusted partner couriers. All shipping within the Philippines is free and will take up to 3-10 business days.
- Check your bank account. Once the buyer receives their item, a payout will be performed. A payout will usually be issued in the form of a cheque deposit.
- Rate your customer. After a successful transaction, don’t forget to leave your buyer a feedback and request for a
follow. This way, other sellers will know the buyer is legitimate.
Easy return with EasyShop Philippines
If the seller allows the return and refund of items, EasyShop allows returns within 7 days after the receipt of the item. They will accept any damaged or defective products, items with malfunction, or incorrect item only if the content and original packaging are still intact.
Easy fraud-reporting with EasyShop Philippines
The first thing anyone would tell you before you start online shopping is to be a smart buyer.
- Identify the fraudulent seller. An example would be someone selling luxury items which would usually have a high cost with an unbelievably low price. If you see someone selling a Louis Vuitton tote for an unrealistic price tag of Php 5,000, then do the next step.
- Contact EasyShop Philippines. Just simply email them or give them a call, and EasyShop will help you verify if the seller is legitimate.
- Meet the seller face to face. Even if after all these steps, you’re still tempted to purchase the item and you’re sure about the seller’s legitimacy, it would be recommended to pick up the item personally and do a cash-on-delivery. This way, you can meet the seller and inspect the product right away.
How to use EasyShop Philippines discount codes
Once you know how easy it is to shop with EasyShop Philippines, browse through
Report fraudulent activities or simply leave your inquiries and suggestions via:
Phone: (02) 354 - 5973
Address: 8th Floor Marc 2000 Tower 1973 Taft Ave, Malate, Manila