Most people will agree that the answer to the question "Where is your most comfortable place?" would be their home. Home - a place where you can be comfortable and relax. So, what is it in your home that makes you feel at ease and thus encourages you to put an effort in beautifying or furnishing it from time to time? A new microwave oven perhaps? To make it easier for you to prepare quick meals or maybe a new City Canvas Print for that empty wall? Get even more ideas by browsing through the iprice store’s home and living gallery now!
Get all Home & Living discount codes
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
Make your house a home with amazing discounts and voucher codes at iPrice Philippines
Shopping for furniture and other home appliances can be more affordable when you use special coupon and voucher codes at iPrice Philippines coupon page. Stores like Lazada offer a variety of items for your living space.
Here are some tips to help you make your house a loving home. (also applicable for people who are renting out to turn your room into your personal crib!)
- Get to know your living space
- Yes, many people may think that they know their own house very well but in fact they don’t. Do you know how long the warranty for your fridge is? What kind of flooring is your bathroom? Does the soft texture and other surfaces complement each other? Okay maybe these are a bit too specific but being meticulous about your house is one of the key factors to help you when you move in for the first time. Remember how you make sure that the movers place all the furniture correctly? And that great satisfaction when everything is properly arranged and in place? Years may have gone by and maybe some up keeping has been missed so it is essential for you to know your home well to always keep it in order.
- Fill your domain with Love
- Sounds simple right? Just go to the mall and pick out everything you like? STOP! That’s so irresponsible (towards your wallet and your dorm mates). To make your home comfortable for all, you need to take into account the needs of the people living together as the whole family will eventually form the lifestyle of your home. The reality is, people that we live together also play a big role in building a home, so furnishing it with things that you all love will definitely make it more comfortable and warm. A definite method of pleasing more people is to shop online for furniture, garment care and other home & living items as you can share information, ask for opinions at any given time and most importantly get amazing discounts when you search for for any item through the iPrice Philippines store.
- Splurge on a few simple luxuries
- According to experts in the home design field, lighting is the most important part that will enhance your space’s ambiance. Always remember to use cosy, warm dimmer lighting when you furnish your home, as these dimmer lighting will add the overall comfort of your room. Choose lamps that will not overheat or overpower your room and match it with your overall room design according to colours. The iPrice Philippines store offers a wide range of lighting from light bulbs to LED lights, you can even find scented candles to get the zen-ness of your room. Another item that’s worth to splurge on is plush bedding. Spend a tad more on luxury bedding to make your bed more comfortable and cozy and the plus side to it is that you can get these luxuries at amazing discounts at iPrice Philippines!
- Get comfortable chairs and seating
- A comfortable chair is necessary to add comfort to your home, especially in the living room as that is the place that you will all gather or invite guests to. Browse through the iPrice Philippines store and look for your desired chairs and seating that will match up with your overall living space. Weekend TV and gaming hangouts with a few friends will be even more fun when everyone is in comfortable seats. You could even host afternoon tea sessions at your living room with your girlfriends and have that long awaited girl talk sessions (gossips, sharing and all) in the comforts of your own home. If your living area is modestly smaller, you can stock up on a few extra pillows for your guests. These extra pillows can be used as a seating or a footrest if you stack them up. Get a cute ottoman to support your feet, it can also be used an extra seat too when the sofa gets too crowded.
- Embrace the climate
- The climate of your house can make a lot of differences of how comfortable you and your guests feel. In our hot and tropical Singapore weather, having an air conditioning unit will definitely add comfort when the heat becomes unbearable. Making sure that natural light and fresh air are both present in the house will also add comfort as you will feel more refreshed with nature flowing in your home. Houses that have a good airflow system tend to be more comfortable as natural elements are the best method to calm the human senses. Colours in your home will also affect the whole atmosphere, neutral colours like green, blue and brown will make a more comfortable overall environment.
Make your home a place of total comfort and wellness by shopping at iPrice Philippines
With over 200K of Home & Living products available at iprice, you can easily choose many items that will make your house a place where you can distress, relax and unwind from all the outside busyness. Enjoy discounts, use special vouchers and keep these deals at your fingertips by subscribing to our newsletter. Be very grateful that you can do all your home shopping via online in this new millennium, as these amazing products are only a few clicks away!
From home décor, bedding, bathroom items, lighting, outdoor & garden to pet supplies, you can find them all at South East Asia’s One Stop Online Store, iPrice Philippines. Browse through and look for your desired items that will bring out the sense of calmness and comfort to your home so that it will be the best place for you and your loved ones to live in!