MANGO Philippines: Beginnings and the Fruits of Its Success
MANGO is a globally renowned multinational company which designs, markets, and manufactures women’s and men’s apparel and accessories. Since their first store opening in Spain in 1984, MANGO has never stopped innovating and learning new concepts, as well as expanding their market to foreign countries in Europe, North America, and Asia. MANGO's secret to continued success lies in their highly-defined clothing concept, motivated and flexible work team, and advanced logistics system that ensures every store is able to produce and distribute the needed number of garments at any moment. Because of this, MANGO is one of the most sought after fashion brands and continues to gain international prestige and commercial success with its quality garments, dressing the modern, urban men and women for their daily fashion.
Why You Should Pick MANGO
MANGO is one place that offers a wide collection of casual and trendy wear with a reasonable price tag. Not only that, they also offer convenience as shoppers can always come across hundreds of MANGO stores online and have the free hand to make the payments in multiple currencies like dollars, euros, etc.
High quality and trendy clothing
Today, you will find many people have the penchant for stylish, high-quality garments. This trend is foreseen and analyzed by MANGO in order to come up with highly-defined and trendy clothing that a number of men and women around the globe like to wear. MANGO’s popularity also speaks volumes about the quality and durability of the material they are using to make their clothing.
Reasonable Price Tag
MANGO’s casual and high fashion apparels are all reasonably priced that they do not pinch your pocket. This makes them become one of the leading fashion houses in the market and always stays ahead of the competition.
Convenient and flexible shopping experience
MANGO understands the importance of convenience by letting shoppers check their wide range of clothes online. Viewing their garments online than in store provides shoppers with added flexibility of checking the selection easily from the comforts of their homes. With just a click of the mouse button, they can choose their favorite apparel.
Glam Up with MANGO’s Sweet Deals and Promos
- In order to take advantage of MANGO Philippines’ coupon codes and promos, browse through any applicable coupons in this page and select the one that you prefer by clicking it.
- Clicking on
GetCoupon Code or Get This Offer will direct you to MANGO Philippines website. You should copy the coupon code and paste it on MANGO Philippines promotion code box.
- Don’t forget to subscribe with
iprice.ph and sign up for their newsletter to check other deals and promotions.
Ordering MANGO's High-Quality Apparels and Accessories
- Once you are in MANGO Philippines website, enjoy the freedom of browsing through multifarious categories.
- When you have found the MANGO apparel or accessory you want, just click on it
- Next, you will be directed to the page of that MANGO product which provides you more information about it such as its description, size, and availability.
- After choosing the size or color that you prefer, you can click Add to Bag so it will be added to your shopping basket.
- Then, a small popup screen will appear, showing the summary details of your MANGO item such as color, size, and quantity. It has a checkout button you can click when you want to proceed to checkout and have nothing to add.
- In order to fill in the customer details subsection, you need to sign-in if you're a returning customer or sign-up first if you don't have an account yet with MANGO Philippines.
- After signing in, you will reach the delivery and payment methods page. In this page, you can paste the coupon code that you copied earlier from
iprice.ph in the promotion code box. Click Confirm to verify and approve your MANGO Philippines promo code from iprice.ph.
- Take a final look at the relevant information about your item, if you have nothing else to add or change.
- Choose a delivery and payment method. MANGO Philippines accepts debit/credit cards and Paypal.
- Click Confirm Payment at the bottom of the page, when everything is done.
Shipping and Return Policy
- MANGO Philippines delivers in almost all places within the Philippines, as long as the courier will be able to reach it.
- Delivery of items will take 3 to 6 business days.
- Delivery fee is at Php 690 (but may be altered at any time without prior notice), otherwise, it's free if the order is above Php 6,000.
- A customer can track his/her order via mango.com website, so he/she could check its location at each moment until the final reception.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the item he/she has received, MANGO will allow him/her to exchange it for another size within the 30-day period, from the date of reception, as long as it has not been used or damaged.
- There's refund for returns as long as the items are in good condition. The customer will be refunded via the same payment method used to purchase them.
Mango's customer support is up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Feel free to approach them via:
+34 93 860 24 24 - Philippines Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm