Why Choose Metrodeal?
At the Forefront of discount vouchers market
Metrodeal is an undisputed market leader in Southeast Asia when it comes to discount vouchers. They work hard to present you the best deals on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. In addition, their company philosophy is pretty simple: they treat their customers the way they like to be treated. With that, it’s no surprise that they are one of the most successful online marketplaces in the Philippines
They only sell stuff consumers want to buy
A great price is only half the battle - it's also got to be a great product or service. Between their top-rated business partners and unbeatable prices, customers would feel comfortable venturing out and try something new - just because it's featured on MetroDeal. They want customers to feel great when shopping for voucher coupons. Every day they launch only the best deals.
No cheap talk
They really want customers to love MetroDeal. Sneaky, shrouded conditions that sour the experience is a terrible way to accomplish that goal. They want each MetroDeal purchase to feel too good to be true, from the moment customers buy to the day they use it.
Redeeming Metrodeal Coupons
- Visit iPrice Philippines’ dedicated discounts page above for Metrodeal to access incredible discounts and promotions.
- Check on the details to check on the validity date to ensure that the promo is still applicable.
- Once you have ensured that the promo is valid, proceed by clicking on the blue “View this Deal” button to continue.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on the attached link to be redirected to the voucher’s listing page on Metrodeal Philippines’ website.
- Once you have reached the main website, sign into your account if you already have one. Otherwise, sign up for one.
- There are two ways on how to register at MetroDeal -
and register using your Facebook account or register on MetroDeal and fill in the required information. login
- Once logged in or signed up, go back to the voucher’s listing page.
- To access additional information about the voucher, scroll down.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions of the discount voucher. Keep in mind the validity date, the services included, and much more so you’ll get the most out of it. Click Buy Now if you want to take advantage of the deal.
- A pop-up window will appear, showing you the all the store branches where you can redeem the voucher. Select your preferred branch.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page, showing you the order summary. Select your payment method. Once done, click Submit Order to complete the transaction.
- After you complete the purchase, access your voucher at My Orders under My Account. Then click View to check the details of your voucher. Present these details to the merchant.
- Finally, go to the store branch where you can redeem the voucher. No need to provide a print-out of the voucher to the merchant, just show the voucher details on your mobile phone.
There are three ways on how to purchase on Metrodeal – card payment, PayPal, and Dragonpay. For card payment, you can use a credit or debit card issued by Visa or Mastercard. If you want to use PayPal, just log into your account to purchase. If you want to do OTC, Bank Deposit, Online Banking, or Bancnet, then choose the Dragonpay option.
Support phone (Mondays-Fridays, 6 am to 11 pm and Saturdays 9 am to 6 pm): (02) 823-1955
Android App: Find MetroDeal on Google Play
Before contacting Metrodeal, do take note of the following guidelines:
- In case you can't reach their lines after several attempts, sometimes the inquiries regarding their hot deals get simply too many - just shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you can't get through or visit their service center.
- The merchant sellers are solely responsible for providing you with any of the voucher services. For any voucher specific inquiries and questions about the redemption of your purchase, please contact the merchant seller directly for direct correspondence. For more information, please check Metrodeal’s terms & conditions page.