The SM Store is a department store franchise launched by SM Investments, which is a subsidiary of the SM Group. It had a humble beginning as a shoe store called Shoemart. The first store opened in October 1958 and by the 1970s, it had expanded into a full department store. In 2011, stores underwent rebranding and The SM Store as we know it emerged. Today, there are more than 30 branches of The SM Store branches across the Philippines. With the advent of the Internet, The SM Store has extended its presence online, so that any conceivable type of lifestyle consumer good is now available at the click of a button.
The selection of goods is exhaustive for any purchase you might want to make to spruce up your lifestyle. You can also visit SM Everyday for lifestyle tips and inspiration. What distinguishes The SM Store is the special attention it pays in adapting its goods for the local Filipino market. As its header claims The SM Store is “all for you.”
Save Money with Online Discounts
The SM Store website throws seasonal clearance sales that boast discounts of up to 50% on selected items. It’s not just seasonal sales, however. The SM Store website also runs its own promos on selected categories. The product page will helpfully inform you the retail price of the product, and how much it is selling for on The SM Store. So check back every once in a while to make sure you get the best deals.
Order using your Lazada account
Since The SM Store is in partnership with Lazada, you can use your Lazada account to purchase items on The SM Store website. There will be no need to make a separate account so that’s one less username and password to remember. The deals available for The SM Store account holders are also available to Lazada users.
Do you like purchases that won’t break your bank account? Then you should check out the special The SM Store discounts and coupons that are available only at iPrice. By subscribing to our newsletter, you will get early updates on the hottest deals of the month. The page will be updated with new coupons and promo all the time so check back in to get the latest steal.
To redeem your favorite coupon or deal, follow these easy steps:
- Visit the coupon page of The SM Store on iPrice Philippines and check out the available deals.
- Select the voucher or discount promo that best suits what you would like to purchase.
- Check the expiry date of the offer by clicking on the ‘Details’ drop down arrow.
- Click the ‘Get this offer’ button.
- A pop-up will appear. If a coupon code is given, copy it and save it for later. If no coupon code is needed for this voucher, simply go ahead and click ‘Go to store’.
- You will be redirected to The SM Store homepage. If the page does not load, click the link embedded in the text ‘here’ to go to The SM Store homepage.
- Once you are in The SM Store homepage, go ahead and enjoy your browsing and shopping.
- If the voucher includes a coupon code, paste it into the provided space during checkout to redeem the deal.
The efficacy of online shopping is continuing to improve in the Philippines. Here are a few details that are good to know about the online shopping experience with The SM Store.
When shopping online with The SM Store, you are offered a list of methods with which you can easily purchase your product. You can opt for:
- Credit or Debit Card - Your personal information will be protected by The SM Store’s online encryption system, so you also have the option of saving your card details for a quicker checkout on your next purchase.
- Cash on Delivery - The SM Store offers a nationwide cash-on-delivery service, which is probably the safest option when shopping online, as you have the opportunity to inspect the item before any money changes hands.
- BDO Instalments - This option is for BDO Instalment Card holders. BDO Rewards members are also eligible to receive SM Hotel Discount Vouchers.
- Paypal - If you already have a Paypal account, the checkout procedure will be made that much easier as there is no need to key in your card details all over again.
- hellopay - Here’s another secure way to make payments online if you do not have a Paypal account.
Have a better peace of mind when making online purchases because you can track your order and know when it will be arriving on your doorstep. Simply go to The SM Store website, click on ‘Order Tracking’ from their header bar and insert your email address and order number.
One of the pitfalls of online shopping is a higher degree of buyer’s remorse. If the purchased item does not live up to your expectations, you can return it to The SM Store by courier. Just make sure to include the original sales invoice when you mail back your item and also to do it within 7 days of receipt. You can also track your returns order to make sure that your item has safely reached The SM Store.
Still interested in saving money on lifestyle shopping with The SM Store? Browse iPrice Philippines’ list of available promos and spoil yourself today.