- About Travel Book Philippines
- Why You Should Book with Travel Book
- Getting Your Exclusive Travel Book Philippines Coupons, Discount Codes and Promo Codes
- Booking with Travel Book – Getting the Best Offer for Your Travel
As one of the fastest growing online travel e-commerce companies in the Philippines, Travel Book has been proud in offering efficient and hassle-free online booking experience. Since its debut in March 2013, Travel Book has been making its name in the market as more and more customers begin to appreciate its potential since Travel Book contains one of the largest listings for hotel and others in the Philippines. More than just an ordinary online travel e-commerce company, Travel Book feels that there is a need to promote tourism in the Philippines by encouraging everyone to travel and book beautiful destinations that can be found in this blessed nation.
- There are many reasons for you to book your favorite destination spots with Travel Book. In fact, these reasons alone have already helped countless others in embracing a true hassle-free booking experience.
- Travel Book makes the task of booking to be entirely effortless since you can easily book a room with Travel Book by using its website or through its call center at (632) 662-1111.
- Regarding payment, Travel Book boasts tons of payment options which make it even more convenient to book your room at anywhere and anytime.
- Most importantly, Travel Book has trained and equipped its customer service team with the right attitude and passion in assisting you and your concerns at anytime (24 hours).
- In order to get your Travel Book coupons in iprice.ph, you can browse through any applicable Travel Book coupons there and select the one that you like by clicking on it.
- Click Get This Offer in it and a pop-up will appear.
- If there is a promo code, click the Copy Code button and it will instantly transformed into Copied to show that you have copied the code. Next, click on the underlined store to go directly to Travel Book website.
- When there is no promo code, you can just proceed by clicking on the underlined store to go directly to Travel Book website.
- Once you have reached the main website of Travel Book, take your time as you browse through a myriad of great offers that you can see under its Popular Destinations subsection that is located below.
- If you have a destination in mind, you can just enter your relevant details in search box that is located above (you can see it when you arrive at the website). Otherwise, you can look around for more exciting offers.
- As you go further, you will notice that you can see other interesting information such as hotels on other areas, popular hotels and of course, Featured Promos (New Promos Every Week!) If you are interested with any of these offers, you can just click on them and learn more.
- When you have chosen your destination, you can click Show More or View Rooms so that you can see important information such as types of rooms, its address, facilities and others. Most importantly, you should take a look at the pictures of its rooms in order to get the full picture of your accommodation. In other words, you need to make sure that you are getting the room that fits your taste and budget. After getting the room that you want, just click Book Now to secure your booking.
After that, you will be directed to the next page that shows a summary of your booking details. If you do not have a registered account in Travel Book, it will be advisable for you to key in and register your details on Guest Information section. (Tick the box underneath if you want to register to be member of Travel Book.) At the same time, you can check your booking details such as the type of room and other applicable charges as well as apply your discount code that you copied earlier from iprice.ph earlier (if applicable) in the box.
Under the Other Details subsection, you should read about the cancellation policy, other optional charges and hotel policy. Once you are satisfied with everything, you can scroll down and check the Payment Method subsection. In that subsection, you will be given a myriad of payment options that makes it truly convenient for you to pay. These payment options are:
- This option allows you to pay at over-the-counter payment partners or through ATM in selected banks. In fact, you can select either Over-the-Counter (Non-Banks) or Over-the-Counter/ATM Banking options.
- Debit/Credit Card
- You can pay with your Visa/Mastercard Debit or Credit Card. If you are not staying at the hotel but making the booking for someone else, you can tick the box below.
- Online Banking
- In the Online Banking option, you can choose either Megalink or ExpressNet bank account to pay.
- Robinsons Department Store
- At any branch of Robinsons Department store, you can make over-the-counter payment. After processing your transaction online, you will receive further payment instructions.
- The Travel Book also allows you to pay via Bitcoin wallet. On the booking completion page, your QR code will be displayed.
- You can go to any 7-Eleven branch to pay for your booking.
Before clicking Proceed with Payment, you should read about the Terms & Conditions of Travel Book and tick the box to indicate your agreement. When you are satisfied, you can then proceed to pay. When you have paid, you will be sent to confirmation page in order to conclude your booking.
Viewing Your Reservation
After you have booked, you can actually view your reservation. If you are not a member of Travel Book, you can just click "Manage My Bookings" link that is located on the top right side of the page and select Inquire/Cancel under the Non-Member Bookings. For Travel Book members, you just need to click "Manage My Bookings" link that is located on the top right side of the page and choose Inquire/Cancel under the Members Bookings link.
If you have any other questions or inquiries, you can contact:
- (+632) 662-1111 | (+632) 662-1110
- (+63925) 887-2835 - Sun
- (+63917) 850-9029 - Globe
- (+63998) 961-3012 - Smart
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org