Comfortable and versatile, Crocs Shoes will be your perfect go-to shoes. Once said to be the ugliest rubber shoes ever by fashion standards, Crocs has since proved that people prefer comfort more over looks. Click here to learn more about Crocs Shoes.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Crocs Shoes — the various types
- Crocs Shoes — the fit guide
- Care for your Crocs Shoes
Crocs Shoes are not just any pair of shoes; they have that unique Crocs design that will definitely capture your attention. Popularized by their clogs at first, Crocs has since launched a wider variety of shoe styles that will not only appeal to a greater audience but also suit a wider age disposition from the young to old and to merge style and comfort to suit any occasion. Check out the following available styles of shoes that Crocs has just for you.
Crocs for Women
- Flip flops
- Heel & wedges
Crocs for Men
- Flip flops
Crocs for Girls
- Flats & Maryjanes
- Flip flops & Sandals
Crocs for Boys
- Flip flops & Sandals
For the Women and Men’s collection, there is also a Work Collection for more formal looking Crocs Shoes while the Boys and Girls collection will have seasonal and special cartoon characters editions (Crocs need to make these special cartoon editions for adults too).
Look for your perfect Crocs Shoe fit by understanding all its shoe size offerings.
The original style Crocs Clog, the widest Croc Shoes fit that is generous in length and roomy at its top for extra breathability. Just make sure that your toes are not touching the front when worn.
There’s some room in between your feet and shoe, but with a more secure snug fit. So, you should feel that stable thug when walking in them. Ensure that your toes are also not touching the front of the shoe for if it does then you should get a size bigger.
These shoes will hold your feet snugly without clamping on it, you should feel comfortable at the sides, top and arch area as they are hugged by the flexible rubber. Also ensure that when walking, toes are not touching the front of the shoe.
Crocs Shoes can last a long time when care properly, so just perform these simple care and maintenance to prolong the life span of your pair of Crocs shoes.
- Avoid leaving them under the sun or heat exposing situations, like in a dish washer, a washing machine or in a hot car, as this can cause the shoes to shrink or warp.
- Keep your classic Crocs clean by hand washing them with cold water and a mild soap. If you have Metallic Leather Crocs, clean gently with a soft rubber sponge or a slightly damp rag.
- Use a leather cream to restore shine and a protector spray to repel water.
- If your Crocs are made of Smooth Napa Leather, remove dust and dirt with a damp rag.
- Use a cotton brush to apply a natural waxy shoe cream or wax. Apply slowly in a spiral manner, ensure that all areas are covered.
- Patent Leather Crocs can be gently wiped off with a clean damp cloth or use a professional product which had been designed to clean patent leather. Avoid using any harsh chemicals like alcohol, detergent or liquid as they will remove the shine and lustre from your shoes.
- For Suede and Lambs wool Crocs; clean upper gently with soft wire brush or plastic brush, spray with impregnation spray for water repellence.
- For Elastic/Stretch Material; Clean gently with humid rag or soft rubber.
Get a pair of Crocs Shoes now that will fit your versatile lifestyle today! Or check out our wide range of Shoes at iprice Philippines.