Crocs offers some of the best shoes in the Philippines at reasonable prices. Crocs sandals, slides, flip-flops, sneakers, wedges, flats, boots, and loafers are sought after by many Filipinos for their durability, simplicity, and comfort. Browse the latest Crocs footwear or find out more about Crocs shoes below.
Save more with iPrice couponsNike Promo Code Zalora Promo Code Adidas Promo Code H&M Discount Code Farfetch Promo Code See more stores >
Top Crocs Shoes Philippines Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Crocs Crocband Full Force Clog #T||₱ 819.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Literide Authentic||₱ 499.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Classic Bae Clog With Embellished Chain (Please Read Description)||₱ 1,850.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Literide-Original Men/Women||₱ 1,700.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Original Literide Cod||₱ 1,500.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Slipper For Women||₱ 189.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Classic Bae Clog (Authentic)||₱ 2,150.00||Shopee|
|Crocs [Cod] Army Green Premium Quality||₱ 1,500.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Original❗️ Brooklyn For Women (Sizes: 35-39)||₱ 1,450.00||Shopee|
|Crocs Guaranteed Original Translucent Clog||₱ 1,550.00||Shopee|
The Various Types of Crocs Shoes for Men and Women
Crocs Shoes are not just any pair of shoes; they offer a design that stands out nicely compared to other brands. Besides the wildly popular clogs, Crocs also launched other shoe styles that appeal to a wide demographic. Check out the following shoe styles from Crocs Philippines.
Crocs for Women
- Flip flops
- Heel & wedges
Crocs for Men
- Flip flops
Crocs for Girls
- Flats & Maryjanes
- Flip flops & Sandals
Crocs for Boys
- Flip flops & Sandals
Crocs Shoes FAQs
Today, the price of Crocs shoes in the Philippines can range from ₱372.00 to ₱2,196.00. Crocs shoes are available on leading e-marketplaces like Shopee, Lazada, and Harvey Nichols.
Crocs Price Philippines
Crocs PH Products
₱499.00 - ₱1,700.00
₱279.00 - ₱1,500.00
₱150.00 - ₱1,745.00
Crocs Flip Flops
₱119.00 - ₱2,099.00
₱549.00 - ₱3,745.00
7 Ways to Identify Fake Crocs
- Fake Crocs shoes don’t have a shiny and original company logo button on their surface. Instead, they are topped with a sticker placed on a button.
- They don’t feature the company logo which always goes together with the shoes after being supplied and sold.
- They don’t come with labels that contain all the necessary information about shoes’ material, size, model name, etc.
- Fake Crocs don’t feature the company logo in the middle of the sole, alongside size, manufacturer, and link that leads to Crocs’ official website.
- Other pieces of information that should be present on the sole include the words “Boulder, Colorado” which is Croc’s main headquarters.
- Fake Crocs often come in a cardboard package, while the real ones are sold inside a transparent plastic or white paper bag with the company logo.
- They are not made of Croslite foam which prevents the wearer’s feet from perspiring or chafing. Croslite foam can also take the shape of the wearer’s feet, so one might forget that they are wearing any shoes at all.
To order Crocs online, visit https://www.crocs.com/ and sign up for an account. One of the advantages of having a Crocs online account is the ability to easily track your Crocs.com order.
Here are steps to track your order on Crocs.com
- Sign in to your Crocs.com account and enter your email address and password.
- Go to Order History and select your order number.
- Look at the right column of the Order Details page to find Track Shipment. Click the blue tracking number.
- You will see your tracking information along with the estimated delivery date and the package travel history.
How much are Crocs Literide in the Philippines?
Crocs Literide Price: ₱499.00 to ₱1,700.00
Crocs Literide clogs are priced at ₱499.00 - ₱1,700.00 on Shopee Philippines.