Planning to purchase some daily necessities yet are on a tight budget? Daiso Philippines is your one-stop budget shopping destination. With an extensive inventory of products across multiple categories that are sold at the same price, Daiso Philippines has become a household name amongst Filipinos as a provider of affordable yet reliable products. Find out more about Daiso Philippines below.
Top Daiso Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Daiso Multivitamins Made In Japan||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Daiso ☑️ Anti-Oxidant Good For The Liver. Improves Immunity Turmeric & Vitamin E||₱ 137.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Fish Collagen 5400Mg||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Coffee Filter Paper For 2-4 cups coffee 100pcs Unbleached Made in Japan - intl||₱ 199.00||Lazada|
|Daiso Intruder Alert Warning Alarm||₱ 200.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Yoga Mat (Onhand Ready To Ship)||₱ 450.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Knife Sharpener||₱ 110.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Whitening Lotion||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Dish Drainer White||₱ 259.00||Shopee|
|Daiso Folding Dish Drainer||₱ 388.00||Shopee|
Daiso has always provided quality products at reasonable prices to its customers. Before it expanded into the variety store that we have grown to know and love today, Daiso was only a street vendor in Japan where its products were sold at 100 – 200 – 300 – 400, and 500 yen. Although it is often known as “the Japanese dollar store”, Daiso Philippines provides Filipinos with numerous value-for-money products so that they can shop without spending excessively. Despite its affordable prices, the quality of the products sold is not compromised which means that you can enjoy trustworthy products at budget prices.
Daiso has a range of over 70, 000 products in its inventory where the majority of the products are household items like kitchenware and cleaning products. Almost all the products in the company’s inventory are produced in-house with excellent quality and design. Daiso has successfully managed to expand its businesses overseas and has locations in 25 countries and regions worldwide, proving its popularity globally.
Daiso Philippines’s Business Concept
Daiso Philippines adopts a unique business concept that had proven to be effective in fulfilling the needs of its consumers. To ensure that it provides the best for its consumers, Daiso emphasises on three core values when manufacturing their products – quality, variety, and uniqueness. By emphasising these three values, Daiso ensures that it remains ahead of its competitors.
- Quality – Daiso understands the importance of quality in retaining a loyal customer base. Daiso Philippines generates the “wow” factor with the quality of its products as it proves that products that are sold cheaply can also be of high quality.
- Variety – Daiso Philippines elevates the consumers’ shopping experience by providing a massive inventory of products. The variety of products offered by Daiso Philippines is also one of the primary reasons why customers keep coming back to Daiso.
- Uniqueness – There is a certain distinctiveness to Daiso Philippines’s products that cannot be found anywhere else. It is easy to distinguish Daiso’s products from those that are not. Daiso always comes out with fresh new ideas that make it stand out from its rivals.
Type of Products Sold by Daiso Philippines
Daiso’s wide range of products that are sold at highly-competitive prices never fails to satisfy the needs of the discerning customer. The products offered by Daiso Philippines are abundant and can be divided into multiple categories. The types of products sold by Daiso Philippines include:
- Stationery – From pens and pencils to desk organizers, Daiso Philippines has an amazing line of quality office and school supplies that are marketed at reasonable prices. Daiso focuses on design, colour, and function to ensure that their stationery products are well-accepted by consumers.
- Health and Beauty – Daiso Philippines supports your health and beauty needs with its extensive lineup of convenient cosmetics and accessories to support your needs. Daiso Philippines has a generous number of high-quality hygiene and healthcare goods to maintain your health.
- Japanese Traditional Products – Daiso Philippines stays true to its Japanese roots by selling traditional items that have sustained the lives of Japanese for centuries to people from all parts of the world. Take a glimpse into the Japanese culture as Daiso sells a wide variety of Japanese products from folk craft toys, origami paper, small obento items, and other traditional goods.
- Kitchen and Dining – Looking for inexpensive utensils and cutlery to equip your kitchens with? Daiso Philippines offers a wide array of useful, unique, and top-quality culinary tools that are priced reasonably so that you can purchase them without breaking the bank.
- Gardening – Do you have green fingers and would like to be involved in gardening? Daiso Philippines offers reliable gardening tools and equipment for all your gardening needs. If you have a garden at home, you can also equip it with the accessories that you can buy on Daiso Philippines.
If you are looking further than just their simple same-priced goods, here is the perfect platform where many value-for-money items can be found. With Daiso, you can save money on your shopping while still enjoy high-quality products that will cater to all your needs and wants.
Top Daiso Products that are Most Popular Amongst Filipinos
With a vast number of products under the Daiso brand, shoppers can easily find anything they want without needing to search anywhere else. Below is a list of top Daiso products that many Filipinos will buy online from Daiso Philippines:
- Cupboards or shelves for dishes or bathroom utensils.
- Umbrellas that come in funky designs.
- A bundle of closet organisers.
- Plastic baskets, paper boxes and other containers.
- Bathroom pastel gloves or dish washing sponges.
- Culinary tools, especially baking utensils.
- Party décor, tools and bento set.
- Colourful and “kawaii” stationeries.