Delonghi offers some of the best kitchen appliances in the Philippines, along with top-notch brands like KitchenAid, Panasonic, Fujidenzo, Sharp, and Imarflex. De’Longhi coffee makers are sought after for their impressive specifications and features. Browse the latest Delonghi kitchen appliances, or find out more about Delonghi coffee machines below.
Cups Per Brew:2
Water Level Indicator:Yes
Newly Added in Coffee Machines
Top Trending in Coffee Machines
Top De'Longhi Coffee Machines Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|DeLonghi PrimaDonna S||₱ 10,104.00||Galleon|
|DeLonghi EC 155||₱ 11,053.00||Galleon|
|DeLonghi ECO 310||₱ 30,025.00||Shopee|
|DeLonghi ICM 2.1B||₱ 3,600.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|De'Longhi Brand New Dedica Deluxe Ec685M Espresso Machine||₱ 10,000.00||Shopee|
|De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Primadonna Elite||₱ 120,000.00||Shopee|
|De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B||₱ 58,800.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|De'Longhi Drip Coffee Maker||₱ 4,200.00||Shopee|
|De'Longhi La Specialista Espresso Maker||₱ 54,499.00||Shopee|
|De'Longhi Espresso Coffee Machine Model Ec7.1||₱ 4,047.00||Shopee|
Is DeLonghi a good coffee maker?
Delonghi is known for producing impressive ranges of coffee machines, grinders and accessories. They suit a variety of budgets and tastes. With De’Longhi coffee makers, you can enjoy creamy cafe lattes at dawn and delicious espresso martinis at happy hour.
What is the best DeLonghi coffee machine?
Top 5 DeLonghi Coffee Machine in the Philippines
- DeLonghi Prima Donna ECAM28465B
- DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300
- DeLonghi Prima Donna ECAM22110B
- DeLonghi EC155
- DeLonghi Lattissima Plus
How often do you need to descale a DeLonghi coffee machine?
Delonghi coffee machines should be descaled about once every 3 months on average. It is advised to always use a water filter in addition to descaling. This prevents a large amount of scale formation in the pipes of your DeLonghi espresso machine. This will keep your machine in good condition and extend its lifespan.
Can I use vinegar to descale my DeLonghi espresso machine?
Vinegar can be used to decalcify a DeLonghi espresso machine. It’s important that your coffee maker has a decalcification warning light, which is found in some DeLonghi coffee maker models.
DeLonghi Kitchen Appliances in the Philippines:
- Coffee Machines: Available in many different designs, including espresso machines with built-in coffee bean grinders and automatic features.
- Kettles: Shares the classic Italian style of all the other kitchen appliances across the DeLonghi range. Their high-gloss finishing with the perfect detailing is exactly what you need in your modern kitchen.
- Toasters: Comes in a range of classic Italian design - 2 slice or 4 slice models. Toast your bread to suit your taste buds with the automatic settings.