Having a hard time cleaning in between your teeth after every meal? With dental floss in your handbag and purse wherever you go, now you don’t have to go through any dreadful and embarrassing moment of flashing a smile with food stuck in between your teeth. Click here to find out more.
Top Flosses Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss 50m||₱ 124.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Watsons Flat Thread Mint Dental Flossers Loose Box||₱ 119.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Oramint 2pcs Waxed and Mint Dental Floss (Blue)||₱ 175.00||Lazada|
|Bridge aid Dental Floss Threader (30 Threaders)||₱ 214.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Dental Floss Oral Irrigator Dental Cleaner Tooth||₱ 627.00||Lazada|
|Watsons Dental Floss Round Thread Pack Mint 50s x 3 boxess||₱ 119.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|DENTAL CARE Dental Floss Toothpick||₱ 150.00||Lazada|
|Exact Mint Dental Floss (150's)||₱ 185.00||Lazada|
|CleanStar Philippines CleanStar ® - Dental Floss Pick Box 100's||₱ 189.00||Lazada|
|POWER FLOSS Dental Floss 100's||₱ 145.00||Lazada|
Probably we have always heard our parents saying that we should brush our teeth three times daily. However one important daily routine that we always overlook is flossing our teeth. Learn more about flossing your teeth now.
You would be wondering on what’s the use of floss as brushing your teeth three times in a day is good enough. Well, we are sorry to break your bubble but it is not enough. You would be amazed to know the benefits of flossing your teeth frequently.
- Flossing your teeth regularly helps you to remove any food that is trapped in between your teeth. If you do not do so, this bacteria from the food will form a harden layer of plaque. Your toothbrush is not designed to reach the narrow spaces in between your teeth.
- As the plaque further hardens, it will form a deposit of hard mineral called tartar. If this happens, you need the help of a dentist to clean your teeth as tartar can cause your brushing routine to be more difficult. This in turn will cause your gums to swell or bleed and further progress into gingivitis.
- You must floss your teeth at least once a day to remove any plaque. Many prefer to floss in the evening so that you would go to bed with a clean mouth.
Finally, you have decided to get a dental floss from the health store. Well, there is a great effort but before that it is important to know how to use a dental floss. It is vital to master the technique of flossing your teeth to provide optimum results.
- Firstly, you need to be generous in the amount of floss you are using. 18 inches long of floss thread would be great. Wrap a large length of floss around your middle finger. Meanwhile the same finger of your opposite hand will be wrapped around the remaining length of floss. This particular finger will hold up the used and dirty floss.
- Moving on, in a zigzag motion, carefully slip the floss in between your teeth and be gentle enough so that you do not allow the floss to snap.
- Next, wrap the floss around your tooth to form a “C” shape. Move the floss away from the gum with up and down motion.
- You should do the same to the rest of your teeth and the as you move from one tooth to another, make sure to use a fresh floss.
There are different types of floss for different uses and purpose. Now there is even floss designed for those who wear braces. There are also waxed floss to make is easier to slide in between your teeth, mint flavoured floss to give you a refreshing flossing experiencing, dental tape and also super floss depending on your choice and comfort. Here we have all sorts of floss from great dental care brands such as Oral B, Colgate and many more. Have fun shopping for a better and cleaner dental health with the best price offers ever on iprice Philippines.