A brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes, Everlast is known to have clothed and helped many individuals to achieve an active daily lifestyle. Browse through the amazing Everlast items below and click here to learn more about the brand heritage of authenticity and individuality.
Top Everlast Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Everlast P00001263 70LB Heavy Bag Heavy Punching Bags, Black/Red,||₱ 3,811.15||Amazon|
|Everlast Black Jump Rope||₱ 350.00||Shopee|
|Everlast Adult Training Shoes||₱ 1,499.00||Shopee|
|EVERLAST Boxing Gloves Adult 10 Oz||₱ 480.00||Shopee|
|Everlast Mens Full Zip Hoody Hoodie Hooded Top Long Sleeve Black M||₱ 2,322.34||Amazon|
|Everlast Pro Style Elite Training Gloves||₱ 1,950.00||Shopee|
|Everlast 70lb Platinum Heavy Bag||₱ 3,838.65||Amazon|
|Everlast Boxing Gloves Only Color Blue||₱ 480.00||Shopee|
|everlast Sports Backpack||₱ 1,999.00||Shopee|
|Everlast Chinese-Automatic Fitness Watch with Silicone Strap, red, 17 (Model: EVWTR003RE)||₱ 1,362.90||Amazon|
Available in Amazon ₱ 3,811.15
₱ 3,786.74 Go to Shop
A brand name synonymous with boxing, fitness training and combat martial arts, Everlast is a necessary part of the lives of countless athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train, compete and live an active lifestyle.
Be it professional Boxing, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) or even Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Everlast offers the equipment and attire to help you train and advance in your respective disciplines. Besides the hard-core sports, yoga, cardio & other fitness training products are also offered by Everlast to help you attain better health and fitness.
- Everlast Philippines: We are fight sports
- Everlast Philippines: Greatness in within
- Top Everlast boxing gloves
Now a brand that is synonymous with boxing, Everlast was originally a swimwear manufacturer in the Bronx in 1910. Jacob Golomb, the son of a tailor and an avid swimmer was dissatisfied with swimsuits of the time that barely lasted a season. So, this seventeen year-old began making suits that he guaranteed would last for a whole year. He proudly gave them the name "EVERLAST" and although the swimsuits did not last throughout history, the brand name did.
Golomb worked on transforming his company into a small retail store that carried a full line of sports equipment. Then, a young fighter named Jack Dempsey introduced boxing to Golomb and Everlast. Dempsey asked Golomb to make protective headgear that would last more than 15 rounds of intensive boxing training. So, Golomb designed the training gear for Dempsey in 1917. Then in 1919, Dempsey won the world's heavyweight championship wearing the boxing gloves made by Golomb. The Everlast brand became the headquarters for boxing equipment throughout the world.
Presently, the Everlast brand has a brand presence in more than 101 countries and has 88 licenses worldwide for boxing, MMA and fitness equipment. From legendary champions Jack Dempsey and Sugar Ray Robinson to current superstars Benson Henderson and Canelo Alvarez, Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes.
A US boxing brand that was made famous by Sugar Ray Leonard and Joe Louis, has proven to bring out the greatness in within. Boxer of the Decade in the 1980s, Sugar Ray Leonard was the first Boxer ever to reach $100 Million in purses. His ability to fight in different weight classes was truly unprecedented, as he won World Titles in 5 different weight divisions.
Another great boxer of the Everlast team, Joe Louis held the heavyweight world title from 1937 to 1949 and is considered to be one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. Also ranked #1 on The Ring Magazine’s list of the 100 Greatest Punchers of All-Time, Louis finished his career with an impressive 66-3-0 record with 52 KO’s. Born as an African American, Louis’ cultural impact was felt well outside the ring, he is widely regarded as the first African American to achieve the status of a nationwide hero within the United States.
- Everlast Pro style Training Boxing Gloves – this premium synthetic leather gloves have superior construction that increases durability, its full mesh palm also ensures breathability and comfort. Anti-microbial treated materials also fight offensive odours and bacterial growth. Boxers will enjoy the improved curved anatomical grip and fit when practicing sparring, heavy bag workouts and mitt work.
- Everlast Protex3 Training Gloves – a streamlined glove set that offer better wrist protection, these gloves are designed to keep your comfort and protection as a top priority. Designed with a 4-layer C4 foam in its knuckle padding and wrist support, you will have the flexibility to move more. Its enhanced curve anatomical grip also gives it a better fit and better feel every time you close your fist.
- Everlast Pro MX - Make no mistake, the Everlast Pro MX Fight Gloves are the real deal. This pair of higher-end gloves are one of the best Mexican gloves specifically created for professional fights. Don’t let the “Everlast creates low quality gloves” sayers fool you. These gloves, even in the wrong boxer’s hands, can straight up destroy you in the ring. With lesser padding in the knuckle area, these gloves are pretty much puncher’s gloves, so try not to get hit by them, instead wear them to knock down your opponent.
- Everlast Neoprene Heavy Bag Gloves - this affordable option is made with proficiency in mind. Unlike pricier options, these gloves are made from neoprene. This material is a durable synthetic rubber that is built to last. The rubber is also very flexible, providing boxers with the movement and elasticity they need. Clad in all black on the outside, these gloves feature the prominent Everlast logo. The inner side of the glove is covered in a grey mesh that improves grip while an elastic strap is used to create a tight fit and keep the gloves in place.
Besides its boxing gloves offering, Everlast also makes shoes, apparel, watches and bags under its brand name. Get your game on with Everlast products and advance in your training sessions! Look out for more Sports & Outdoors items at amazing discounts at the iprice store. Shopping online can now be more fun and easier when you can compare and look for products you need at iprice Philippines.