Get Fossil watches in Philippines - Guaranteed authentic at best prices online
- Fossil watches – The globally renowned brand that stays classy throughout the test of time
- Fossil watches Philippines – The top bestselling watches
- Understand your Fossil watches
Known as the world’s top luxury watch brand, Fossil’s prominent hallmark are their fashion focused designss. Back in the day when majority of people would choose a watch for its durability as well as functionality, Fossil’s Founder – the Kartsotis brothers infused a fresh touch of aesthetic design into the conventional way of watch crafting. They proved that fashion is not perceived by the glam from the outside but by the way it complements the individual sense of style. With that in mind, Fossil designed watches that catered to anyone - men or women, feminine or edgy, playful or sophisticated.
Fossil is also the manufacturer of other lines of watches that include:
- Emporio Armani
- Armani Exchange
- Colombia Sportswear
- Frank Gehry
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Tory Burch
- Kate Spade
- Michael Kors
- Callaway Goft
- Davis Cup
- Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Skagen Designs
With a line-up of such brands, it definitely advocates Fossil’s advanced watch craftsmanship with the touch of haute design. Fossil watches will totally illuminate your OOTD (Outfit of The Day) and is absolutely wearable for any occasion. Check out the following top collections of Fossil watches Philippines to pull off that fashion icon’s style you’ve been dreaming about!
Fossil Townsman Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch: Irresistible from the first sight, this all-black chronograph timepiece is every man’s desire. Simple yet lavishly elegant, the Townsman edition also boasts the stopwatch functionality as well as clean design of dials of hours, minutes and seconds.
Jacqueline Rose-tone Stainless Steel Watch: If there is such thing as love at first sight, it has to be with this feminine and royal rose-gold Fossil. Embellished with crystal stones on the romantic rose-gold colour (which, by the way, is currently the hottest colour since Apple released its iPhone 6S editions), the Jacqueline collection makes the classiest adornment for the ladies!
Grant Chronograph Navy Leather Watch: Men’s watches usually come only in basic colours (black, silver, gold) but have you seen a bold navy blue leather strap timepiece that instantly adds extra class to your wrist yet bringing out a youthful spirit? Meet Fossil Grant Chronograph Navy Leather watch – the face is featured with separate dials with clean sub-eyes layering over the numbers to fully show the chronograph movement sophisticatedly.
Swiss FS-5 Series GMT Brown Watch: Originating from the world’s finest watch manufacturers in Switzerland, this special Swiss design is armed with a powerful battery on top of the engrained ‘globe’ face. Gentlemen, this is the only fashion statement you will ever need to pull off that sophisticated look in front of the ladies. The Swiss series are made to define true classiness through simplicity.
Jacqueline Brown Leather Watch: This Fossil Jacqueline leather collection is indeed the symbol of perfection. Clean design, stunning leather straps that adorn a woman’s wrist at its best, the watch radiates with timeless beauty as well as an utmost quintessence of a simple timepiece.
Fossil watches are among the most cloned brand in the industry primarily due to its original price that is very likely to cost the average joe a fortune. But worry not, it’s not too complicated to differentiate a genuine Fossil watch from a copied one, you just have to pay a bit more attention to the following details:
- Branding: Make sure to double check the Fossil spelling on your watch as well as the packaging as it is the biggest giveaway.
- The straps: Fossil is known for their impeccable quality of their straps, with neat sewing and attention to detail even on the tiniest line along the straps. The material, especially real leather, is also a critical feature that no knockoff can imitate.
- The face: Take a closer look at the watch hands as these small details are usually not entirely defined for a sharp look compared to the real Fossil. Another obvious sign is if the model has other dials on it and they don’t appear to be moving... it’s because they’re glued on!
- Warranty: All Fossil watches come with an 11-year warranty minimum so make sure you clarify that thoroughly before making your purchase.
- Serial number: Even though the given serial number on a Fossil watch doesn’t tell whether it’s authentic or not but you can still check with Fossil customer service to identify the origination of the watch. The Hotline number is 800-449-3056.
So, are you locking your eyes on any Fossil watch from our collections already? Happy Shopping!