Among the millions of fashion brands in the world, one name stands tall - Giorgio Armani. Pioneering every facet of fashion and health and beauty all over the world, Giorgio Armani is more than just a name. Find out more about this amazing brand here.
Top Giorgio Armani Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo Eau de Parfum||₱ 899.00||Lazada|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Gio||₱ 1,500.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Us Authentic Perfume Armani Acqua Di Gio||₱ 850.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Gio For Men||₱ 1,299.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Gio Armani Edt 100Ml||₱ 850.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Armani Acqua Di Gio Inspired Perfume for Men||₱ 200.00||Lazada|
|Giorgio Armani G.A. Acqua di Gio 200ML||₱ 1,499.00||Lazada|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Armani Acqua Di Gio Men 100Ml||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI Oil-Based Perfume Inspired By Armani Acqua Di Gio||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
|GIORGIO ARMANI 200Ml Us Tester Acqua Di Gio For Men Eau De Toilette Armani||₱ 700.00||Shopee|
Available in Lazada ₱ 899.00
₱ 3,000.00 Go to Shop
The luxury Italian brand designs, manufactures, and distributes fashion clothing and lifestyle products. These include men’s and women’s haute couture, ready-to-wear clothing, leather goods, watches, accessories, jewellery, home décor, fragrances and cosmetics under many brand names of its own. Some of the names associated with Giorgio Armani are Giorgio Armani Prive, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, A/X Armani Exchange, AJ/ Armani Jeans, Armani Junior, Armani Collezioni, Armani Casa and Armani Baby.
The world of Giorgio Armani
Besides the main fashion line, Armani, Giorgio Armani also launches several new lines to cater the different type of customers who has different needs and tastes which includes:
- Armani Privè: Launched in 2005, Privè is an haute-couture label catered for elite celebrities who wants ultra-luxurious gown for red carpet affairs. Among the devotees of this label is Cate Blanchett and Penelope Cruz, who often swayed the red carpet with Armani Prive designs.
- Armani cosmetics: Giorgio Armani collaborates with the esteemed skincare brand, L’Oréal, to launch a glamorous beauty and makeup line that features beauty products including makeup, skincare, perfumes, fragrances, and colognes.
- Armani Collezioni: Formerly known as Giorgio Armani le Collezioni, it is a sub-label of Emporio Armani that is aimed at an older age group that is in business style clothing as it provides tailored suits and shirts.
- Armani Casa: It is a high-end home décor label by Giorgio Armani that features furniture, lamps, and dining essentials, bringing class into your home.
Other ventures include cafes, a bookshop, a bar and a nightclub, luxury hotel, and a florist, under the Giorgio Armani name. Armani also has two fine dining restaurants called Nobu, and Privè as well as a confectionery company called Arman Dolci.
Why celebrities love Armani
After more than 30 years in the fashion industry, Giorgio Armani has become a living legend. During his illustrious career, Armani has always stayed true to his design philosophy and as a result, he continues to garner international attention and keep his fans coming back for more. Glenn Close, Kim Cattrall and Kerry Washington are among the A-list celebrities who love wearing Giorgio Armani clothes as Armani’s designs portray effortless elegant, simplicity and impeccable style and they are fascinated by his imagination, use of fabric and design.
Fascinating facts about Giorgio Armani, the avant-garde fashion designer
- Armani was the first designer to forbid models with a BMI (Body Mass Index) under 18 to model his clothes, after the death of a model who died due to anorexia nervosa.
- The first fashion show and his collection for his haute couture line, Armani Prive was broadcast live through the internet for the first time, via MSN and Cingular cell phones.
- Armani collaborates with Samsung to produce the Giorgio Armani phone, following the footsteps of another renowned fashion label, Prada with LG who produces LG Prada phone.
- Armani is famously known to design stage garments for Lady Gaga, during her Monster Ball Tour and Born This Way Ball Tour and was the first designer to do so.
Giorgio Armani for You
Who doesn’t like Armani products? This top Italian designer brand is very famous for its collection of super-elegant and classy products. It is no wonder that Armani is a fashion brand with the most rapid development. If you want to shop for Armani products but have a limited budget, you can shop for them online today. Stylish shopping is only a few clicks of the button.