Giuseppe Zanotti is an Italian footwear designer from high heels and sneakers up to sophisticated men's shoes and luxury boots. You'll have a great deal of fun, by exploring Giuseppe Zanotti Philippines!
Top Giuseppe Zanotti Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Giuseppe Zanotti White May London Birel Sneakers||₱ 32,297.41||SSENSE|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Burgundy Leather Trainers for Women 39 EU||₱ 14,611.06||Vestiaire Collective|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Anthracite Leather Trainers for Men 41 EU||₱ 11,981.12||Vestiaire Collective|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Donna White Leather Trainers for Women 38 EU||₱ 8,182.17||Vestiaire Collective|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers In Textured Leather||₱ 13,371.00||Giglio|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Woman Zip-detailed Leather Sneakers White Size 37.5||₱ 17,594.55||Theoutnet|
|Giuseppe Zanotti High-tops & sneakers||₱ 34,580.08||YOOX|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Low-tops & sneakers||₱ 18,941.34||YOOX|
|Giuseppe Zanotti High-tops & sneakers||₱ 20,932.61||YOOX|
|Giuseppe Zanotti Low-tops & sneakers||₱ 18,941.34||YOOX|
- Giuseppe Zanotti iconic shoes collection
- Giuseppe Zanotti Philippines shoes collection!
- Men and Women Giuseppe Zanotti bags
- Giuseppe Zanotti Philippines | Clothing collection
Over the 20 years since the foundation, Giussepe Zanotti Shoe collection has become a symbol of the highest quality and most innovative designer in the industry. Each sketching and designing has gone through with his hand with the distinctive signature of Giussepe Zanotti. In 1990, Giussepe Zanotti established the manufacturing in San Mauro Pascoli, Italy. Giussepe Zanotti innovation is to treat shoes like couture, an attitude that continuously followed up to this day in designing a shoe.
The buckle bar of Giuseppe Zanotti shoe
A horizontal metal bar has become a signature mark of Giuseppe Zanotti sneaker shoe. Made from a fully polished metal that adds a graphic design to the sports silhouette. The bar buckle design is a single embellishment at the ankle with a second buckle mounted across the top two of the sneaker. This statement of design becomes famous and the ultimate street-wear sneakers.
Giuseppe Zanotti Philippines | a shoe anatomy
“Simple thing are the best” Giuseppe Zanotti loves to create an intelligent and sensuous design with extra comfort to wear. The pump is a Giuseppe Zanotti classic design and continually refined for over two decades now. And each piece has a pressed and lovingly signature design by hand.
- THROWING SHAPES
- The “Pyramid” Sandal has its origins in a metallic body belt, originally designed for Beyoncé and also worn by Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Lopez. Featuring the same pyramidal gold embellishments as this statement jewellery piece, the sandal combines bold, graphic power with a delicate, feminine sensibility.
- THE MIDAS TOUCH
- When Kanye West first saw this design in the Giuseppe Zanotti showroom in New York, he fell in love and asked Zanotti to make an all-white version to match the cover of his upcoming “Cruel Summer” compilation album. The shoe, combining classic elegance with a flamboyant, baroque, gold leaf design on the upper, was destined to become a recurring classic, continually reappearing on the red carpet and in future collections.
- NEW SKIN
- Its fringing and leather details create an ornate pattern on the foot, the “Tattoo” Sandal is described by Giuseppe Zanotti as “refined, delicately perforated, cutesy and light.” With famous fans including Beyoncé Knowles (who wore a pair for her “Mirrors” video), Penelope Cruz, Elle MacPherson and Anja Rubik – to name just a few– it’s a timeless design that exudes sleek elegance.
- THE CHARMER
- Sleek and sensuous, the “Venere” Sandal is described by Giuseppe Zanotti, a fusion between the serpent and the woman’s body. It’s powerful, it’s seductive, but it also retains the timeless elegance that characterizes every Giuseppe Zanotti Design creation, perfectly flattering the foot with its meticulously crafted gold coils.
- DEFYING GRAVITY
- Giuseppe Zanotti created the rule-breaking form of the “Adele wedge while working with Lady Gaga on designs for her “Born this Way Ball” tour. The challenge, says the designer, was “to reach the perfect balance between suspension and stability, in the total absence of the heel”. The result? “A shoe that becomes a natural extension of the foot”.
- BOOT CAMP
- Giuseppe Zanotti’s designs often arise from moments of poignant feeling, prompted by particular songs, sounds tastes, or spectacles of exquisite beauty. One such moment lies behind the silhouette of the bohemian “Combat” Sandal.
- WALKING ON AIR
- The transparency and height are the key concepts of Giuseppe Zanotti’s classic “Bloc” Sandal design. With its structural open heel, it reinvents a tried-and-tested silhouette, combining the comfort of a wedge with the lightness of a stiletto. It’s a blend of ergonomic design and outstanding aesthetic.
- VOODOO CHILE
- Music is a vibrant force that runs through every Giuseppe Zanotti Design collection. But it’s an inspiration that’s particularly strong in the “Jimi” sandal created in tribute to the exotic, post-hippy stage costumes of Jimi Hendrix. In this colorful shoe, the psychedelic energy of the 60s is focused in an elegant, jewel-like detail mounted on simple rawhide and covered with colored stones.
- WORLDS UNEXPLORED
- New design propositions – the “Deco” pump is a case in point. He describes the shoe as “the first to find a new balance between two worlds unexplored: rock & roll and evening”. It mixes the attitudinal with the elegant, combining tough crocodile embossed leather with a graceful jewel on the toe.
- A SIGN OF TASTE
- The distinctive fish-bone jewel of the “Slim” sandal was imagined into existence by Giuseppe Zanotti during dinner at the restaurant of the same name. The shoe, which was drawn directly onto the tablecloth in a moment of inspiration, plays with notions of preciousness, turning a discarded object into a piece of jewellery that drapes sensuously over the arch of the foot. It’s a truly timeless piece, re-imagined by Giuseppe Zanotti season after season in different colors and materials.
- THE NEW EVENING
- Sometimes you have to suffer for fashion: realizing the delicate, tactile design for the “Choker” Sandal gave Giuseppe Zanotti something of a headache. But the end result was worth it. Between the elegant jeweled strand that drapes naturally over the foot and the super-soft embroidered silk insole, this shoe redefined the idea of an evening shoe when it was first launched. Light, sensual, refined and precious it remains a symbol of tireless design innovation.
Giuseppe Zanotti's shoes have a fascinating designed including snakeskin calfskin, velvet, calf-hair and metallic foil with golden zippers, chain and metal plates.
A modern image of Italian brand in men's footwear.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Men's Suede
- High-top sneaker in calfskin with side zips and rear plate in metal. Zip closure, rubber sole, visible logo, metallic inserts, ties
- Black Vinyl Mid-Top Sneakers
- Transparent vinyl panelling at vamp, tongue, and sides. Round toe. Silver-tone eyelets at eyebrows with signature zipper detailing. Leather logo patch in black at bellows tongue.
- Black calf leather sneakers
- a round toe, side zip details, a logo patch at the tongue, a lace-up front fastening and a flat rubber sole.
From wedge sneakers for women and high-top leather sneakers for men are both supporting the brand signature and the double zip to red carpet heeled sandals and glamorous boots are constructed by the finest shoes craftsmen with a touch.
A timeless design of Giuseppe Zanotti bags is one of the world's famous and after style for all fashioners.
Giuseppe Zanotti women bags that can’t be beaten when it comes to the design.
An Illustration spur, from hot rock & roll manners, the designer blends a futuristic visual to create brave biker jackets, leather waistcoats, zipped leggings and perforated tops. Giuseppe Zanotti clothing is ideal for the brave and courageous men and women.
- Giuseppe Zanotti's nappa-leather waistcoat - a sleeveless with collar and front button design and tie waist. A modern edge to casual outfits.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black Zip Detail Shorts – with an elasticity waistband and drawstring and side zip fastenings.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black Slim Leather Trousers – with a gold-tone horn button fastening, belt loops, a five pocket design and an exposed seam detail.
- A solid suede pocket and hood punctuate a perforated leather hoodie with an attached hood, front zip, short sleeves and a patch pocket with logo.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Tank Top – Scoop neck, sleeveless, zippers at the side and a goldtone zippers design.
Giuseppe Zanotti design
Having some expertise in designing and style, the Italian brand offers everything from fine men's loafers and smooth level shoes to studded sporty shoes. Giuseppe Zanotti has become the go-to name for an ultimate footwear.