- About H&M Philippines
- H&M style guide - How to Choose the Perfect #OOTD
- Shop for H&M Goodies online in Philippines!
If fashion is your passion, then H&M is a brand that you would not want to miss out on. H&M Philippines is one of the biggest fashion retail stores, not only in the country but the rest of the world. From top to toe, you would find all the fashion goods that you need to make that #OOTD stand out!
Dominating the RTW scene of fashion is H&M and their exciting collection of clothes and accessories that you can wear from top to bottom. H&M is a multinational fashion retail company that first started creating affordable clothing options in 1946. Founded by Erling Persson, H&M first opened its doors as “Hennes” or which is Swedish for “Hers”, solely marketing their clothes to women. The acquisition of Mauritz Widforss in 1968 led to the foundation of men’s wear and the name change from Hennes to H&M being acronyms for Hennes & Mauritz. Today, H&M has international locations in 61 different countries with 3,700 stores across the globe, making it the second largest fashion retailer next to Inditex (Zara). H&M is every fashionista’s favorite brand in terms of style, quality, and price!
Why choose H&M
Budget is the number one thing that any fashionista has in mind when shopping for new clothes. Whether you are in a budget or looking to splurge on your clothes shopping, H&M has flexible prices that you can count on. The very idea behind the brand itself was to create affordable clothing for everyone!
Following the hottest trends in high street fashion, H&M gives you unique and stylish designs between vast collections of clothing and accessories for men, women, teenagers, and kids. Their designs are made within the company’s inhouse team of designers that ensures wearable, and trendy fashion options for you.
Top quality clothing
H&M not only gives you affordable fashion options, you are also getting high quality items. For the price, you will certainly get a lot of wear out of H&M’s wide selection of clothing. No other brand would give you top quality clothing with the cheapest prices other than H&M Philippines.
Celebrities wearing H&M
If you are still left unconvinced with H&M’s fashion prowess, it would be great to know that even A-list celebrities are wearing H&M. From actress Kirsten Stewart, Helen Hunt, Penelope Cruz, Ginnifer Goodwin, pop star Katy Perry, reality TV stars and sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and BFF Gigi Hadid,are all wearing H&M in and out of the red carpet.
H&M products that would suit your fashion style
If you are looking for a brand that would exceed your expectations in retail fashion, then H&M is perfect for you. Affordable, in style, and top quality, their designs are worn by many of today’s style icons. Here are some products from H&M Philippines that would suit your style:
Aside from that, the brand has also collaborated with various designers and style icons such as Madonna, Stella Mccartney, Versace, Alexander Wang, David Beckham, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue and so much more!
H&M Philippines caters to all fashion choices whether you want to look like Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Gigi Hadid, or Cara Delevigne. Your #OOTDs are never complete without an accent from H&M! Here is a quick guide on how to choose the perfect #OOTD:
- When choosing an #OOTD, you should always consider the occasion of the day. A simple dinner date, hanging out with friends after work, a family gathering or event, you should always wear the appropriate outfit. H&M has tons of clothing options that can go from day to night in no time!
- The weather is also another thing that you should consider when choosing the perfect outfit. Wearing a leather jacket during the summer would be a big no-no as well as shorts during cold or rainy days. Choose the perfect type of clothing for the right weather.
- Choose a garment that you would like to highlight on your outfit, whether it’s your shoes, your H&M bag, or your shirt. You can then accessorize accordingly using colors and textures that would complement your highlighted garment.
- Your shoes can make or break your outfit, so choose the perfect shoe that would go together with your clothes and accessories. There are various shoe types you can choose from H&M, from heels to flats.
- Like your shoes, your accessories should also be on point. Over-accessorizing has always been a no-no. Don’t wear accessories that would overshadow your highlighted garment. You should also choose your accessories based on your outfit’s overall color and texture.
The epitome of high street fashion, H&M Philippines brings you a selection of top quality, affordable, and stylish clothing options for men, women, teenagers, and kids. The brand is one of the biggest fashion retailers and is keeping it that way with their exclusive designs and collaborations. You would never find anything better than H&M!