Feel like changing your look? Or do have some white hairs that are really starting to get to you? Regardless of whatever hair crisis you may be facing, we are here to help. Take a deep breath, calm yourself and have a look at the variety of hair coloring products that we have to offer below! Click here to read more.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Hair Color & Hair Dye Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion Ultra Lights Hair Color||₱ 359.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion Ultra Lights Hair Color 03 Ash Brown||₱ 349.00||Lazada (sponsored)|
|L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion Ultra Lights Hair Color 02 Golden Brown||₱ 349.00||Lazada (sponsored)|
|L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion Ultra Lights Hair Color 01 Natural Brown||₱ 359.00||Lazada (sponsored)|
|Bremod Performance Hair Color ( Natural /0 ) 100ml||₱ 139.00||Lazada|
|Bremod Bliss Point 0.19 Ash Fashion Color Performance Hair Color 100ML TUBE||₱ 129.00||Lazada|
|Bremod Hair Color - 6.31 Golden Ash Blond with Oxidant||₱ 149.00||Lazada|
|Bremod collagen hydroxide 6%(oxidizing)||₱ 180.00||Lazada|
|Bremod Permanent Hair Color - 8.3 Light Golden Brown||₱ 75.00||Shopee|
|Bremod Hair Color + 12% Oxidizing||₱ 180.00||Shopee|
Cheapest at LazMall by Lazada ₱ 359.00
₱ 399.00 Go to Shop
News about Hair Color & Hair Dye
How to Protect your Hair this Summer17 May 2018
With the summer heat at its peak, it is essential that you protect your body from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like your skin, your hair is also in need of protection during the summer. To avoid your scalp from drying up, hair fall or from frizzy hair, here are some great hair care tips that you should do this summer.
Celebrity Hairstyles for the Summer - Which One’s Your Favorite?30 April 2018
Summer is just around the corner, ‘Tis the season for summer dresses, brim hats, and a trip to the beach for a dose of #VitaminSea. Before you make your #Awra Instagram posts, feel the summer vibe with a new hairstyle inspired by our favorite celebrities. Which one would you like to have?
- Hair Coloring Philippines: A Beautifying Art from Ancient Times
- Hair Coloring Philippines: Tips and Tricks!
- Hair Coloring Philippines: A Whole New You!
Hair has played an important role in society throughout history as it is frequently associated with youthfulness and beauty. As a way to show off their hair as well as maintain their youthfulness and beauty, people back then would adorn and color their hair with minerals, plants or insects. Researchers have found evidence that ancient Egyptians used henna as a hair coloring agent. As time moved on, hair coloring agents continued to play an important part in society and evolved as technology and science evolved.
Back then, hair colors were limited. But with the technology and science available in the world today, all kinds of colors can now be found in the market. Used as a way to defy the side effects of ageing or as a fashion statement, hair coloring is a multibillion dollar industry that uses both natural plant dyes and synthetic dyes.
While most people do opt to do their own hair coloring at home, not many know the tips and tricks to ensure that your home-dyed-hair would look very salon-worthy. Here are some things to note if you are thinking of DIY at home:
- If you are thinking about going red or blue (or whatever dramatic color there may be available in the market), then go to a hair salon to get it done as this will ensure that your hair would not be damaged by the chemicals as you try to get the color you seek. Only colour your hair at home if you are looking to cover your gray hair or thinking of going a couple of shades lighter/darker than your original hair color.
- The color that you see on the model featured on the box will only be reflected on your hair if you have virgin (aka never before dyed) hair or if your current hair color is lighter than the dye that you are going to use.
- When buying the hair dye, make sure to get two boxes of it! You would not want to run out of the dye halfway through the process. If you end up having an extra box, just save it for next time.
- Most color agents will mention a strand test that you should do. Make sure you do it, especially if this is a new shade/brand that you have never used before. There have been cases where people skipped doing the test and came away with orange hair. Definitely not a great outcome.
- Make sure that you section off your hair properly before using the hair dye as this would ensure that you would get allover coverage, especially if you have really thick hair.
- If the color feels to bright or too dark for your liking, try creating a paste with one part shampoo and one part powder bleach from a highlighting kit. Then, comb the paste through wet hair and rinse out as soon as you see the color start to change.
- If you are looking to highlight your hair instead of dyeing your whole head a single color, then make sure you separate out a quarter-inch section of your hair along both sides of your part and clip it out of the way. Start your highlights below the clipped section as it will hide any errors or spots where the color doesn’t make it all the way to your roots.
Give yourself a whole new look with these awesome Hair Coloring products that we have to offer! Do also consider purchasing some Hair Masks or Hair Oils to moisturize your hair as the chemicals from hair dyes may damage you hair.