Worried that a gust of wind or any movement would just ruin your hair style? Then, invest in a hair spray that is guaranteed to lock your style in place all day and remove all your worries! So, scroll down and browse through our awesome products or click here to learn more.
Save more with iPrice couponsAlthea Coupon Code Beauty MNL Coupon Sephora PH Promo Code iHerb Promo Code Watson Promo Code See more stores >
Top Hair Sprays Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Percy & Reed Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray||₱ 824.01||Beauty Expert|
|Minoxidil Hair Grower Spray and LCLT Combo 60||₱ 750.00||Lazada|
|Minoxidil Heisenberg Journey 5% Spray Solution 60mL||₱ 300.00||Lazada|
|LANBENA Hair Growth Essence Spray Product Preventing Baldness Consolidating Anti Hair Loss Nourish Roots Easy To Carry Hair Care 20||₱ 165.00||Lazada|
|Dove Men Anti Dandruff Shampoo And Deo Spray Gift Set||₱ 265.00||Shopee|
|Minoxidil Journey 5% Spray Solution + LCLT Hair & beard grower||₱ 300.00||Lazada|
|Luxe Organix X Anna Cay 2In1 Hair Mist (Bag Bundle)||₱ 550.00||Shopee|
|Tresemmé Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray 311G||₱ 811.00||Shopee|
|Gatsby Hair Mist Hair Spray||₱ 550.00||Shopee|
|L’Oréal Air Dry Wave Swept Spray 125Ml||₱ 230.00||Shopee|
Cheapest at Beauty Expert ₱ 824.01 Go to Shop
- Hair Sprays Philippines: From Bugs to Hair
- Hair Sprays Philippines: Getting that Salon-Worthy Hair Style
- Hair Sprays Philippines: Looking Your Best All Day
Hair sprays became a fad among the American women in the 1940s after the invention of the aerosol spray can. The aerosol spray can was first invented for the use of soldiers to help combat the problem of mosquitoes that could spread malaria among the troops. After the war, the aerosol cans (that were used for insecticides) were used to dispense hair spray due to the popularity of updos (and other hair styles) that required more than just the pins to hold the hair in place.
Even today, hair sprays are still used widely in the hair styling industry. Of course, the ingredients used in the hair sprays now differ widely from what is used back then. The hair sprays back then were harder to wash out as they contained shellac, which is water insoluble and commonly used as a wood preservative. Today’s hair sprays are created from a blend of simple industrial polymers that provides structural support for your hair.
Similar to most other beauty products, there are various kinds of hair sprays that is made to suit a consumer’s specific need. So make sure you read the label before you make a purchase to see if it is what you require. Other than that advice, here are some other tips that would be great for you to know if you are thinking of investing in a hair spray:
- Hair sprays can be used to revive a day-old blow dry hairstyle. Just flip your hair forward, spritz on some hair spray, then flip it back and use your fingers to smooth the style back into place.
- If you are looking to hold a natural-looking hair style in place all day, then spray some hair spray onto your brush and brush it through your hair before styling your hair into place and adding one thin coat of hair spray to set your style.
- You can tame fly-away strands of hair by spraying your hair spray onto your hands and then running your palms gently over your hair to keep the fly-away strands in place.
- If you are looking to add volume to your hair, invest in a volumizing hair spray. Make sure to spray the hair spray to the roots of your hair and under layers to give your locks a volume-look.
Shop for quality hair sprays at affordable prices on iprice! We recommend the following brands of hair sprays that would not only hold your style in place but also care for your hair:
If the brands are not to your liking, then scroll up and browse through our array. Or you can always look at other Hair Care products that we have available for the beauty and care of your luscious locks.