Morning can be havocs especially when your hair decides to go rogue after a good night’s sleep. Bedhead can be a real nuisance especially when you are rushing to get ready. Get ready in a jiffy and turn your locks into a shiny curtain with hair straighteners in the Philippines. Browse and learn more about the products here.
Save more with iPrice couponsAlthea Coupon Code Beauty MNL Coupon Sephora PH Promo Code iHerb Promo Code Watson Promo Code See more stores >
Top Hair Straighteners Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Philips HP8316/00||₱ 3,199.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Philips MoistureProtect HP8372/03||₱ 5,952.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Philips HP8302/00||₱ 1,345.41||LazMall by Lazada|
|Watsons Brand New Authentic Ionic Hair Straightener||₱ 1,450.00||Shopee|
|Watsons Hair Brush Straightener Iron||₱ 285.00||Shopee|
|Avon Infrared Hair Straightener||₱ 1,299.00||Shopee|
|Imarflex IHS-310ST Portable Hair Straightener Black||₱ 450.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|MINISO ❤ 3In1 Hair Straightener Curler Salon Curling Flat Iron Corn Curler Roller Hair Curler ❤||₱ 999.00||Shopee|
|Avon Compact Hair Straightener With Free Skin Exfoliator！||₱ 699.00||Shopee|
|Epsa 1024K Hair Iron Straightening Titanium Plate||₱ 1,229.00||Shopee|
Hair straighteners can come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Not only does it straighten the hair, you can also use it to wave, crimp, brush, or even slightly curl your hair. Styling your locks for a special occasion at saloons can be costly. So, getting a hair straightener in the Philippines is your best bet.
Tips and tricks to master with a hair straightener
A hair straightener is a great tool to achieve silky and flawless straight hair but what happens when your crown of glory becomes dry, dull, and brittle from the constant clamping and overexposure to heat. Here are some dos and don’ts when it comes to using a hair straightener.
- As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. So, to prevent any damage to your hair, it is crucial to prep it with heat protection and hair care. The best way to do it is to apply heat protection product before you even begin.
- Depending on the thickness and length of your hair, the hair straightener should be set to the correct temperature. You can always start at a lower temperature and slightly increase as needed. Stop the process immediately if you notice a sizzle or steam coming from your hair.
- Section your hair to focus on styling each section equally.
- Never attempt to use a straightener while your hair is wet because it can cause serious damage to your hair. Ensure that your hair is completely dry by simply using a hair dryer. You can also opt to air dry if you don't want additional heat from the hair dryer.
- Pulling your hair straightener down can cause your hair to fall flat. Instead, try straightening your hair from the roots while slowly working your way down. This method will give more volume to your hair.
Other uses of a hair straightener Use it as an iron
Although a hair straightener does not give you the results you desire from an actual iron, it actually does a pretty good job at smoothing out small creases from blouses and shirts, especially between shirt buttons and collars. Not only is it compact, you do not even need a table to do so.
Use it as comb
Smooth out your mane with the range of heated combs with hair straighteners in the Philippines. The heated combs will also get rid of flyaway hair with its anti-static function. If you don't want straight hair, you can also curl it using curlers!
Make your hair look good without the help of a stylist when you use hair straighteners in the Philippines. So do check out the other range of products only available online!