Want to get new RC models for a ride or race? Have a look at HPI here below!
Top HPI Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|HPI Valve and nozzle set / zerk for injection machines (standard fitting)||₱ 1,650.00||Lazada|
|HPI High Quality Epoxy Injection Machine||₱ 50,000.00||Lazada|
|HPI Aluminum injection packers / injection port 13x100mm for epoxy injection machine||₱ 1,800.00||Lazada|
|HPI Aluminum injection packers / injection ports 10x80mm for epoxy injection machines||₱ 1,600.00||Lazada|
|HPI Pro Silicone Shock Oil 30Wt (60cc)||₱ 280.00||Lazada|
|HPI Pro Silicone Shock Oil 25Wt (60cc)||₱ 280.00||Lazada|
|HPI HB/ Silicone Oil 45 Wt (60cc) Shock/Differential Oil||₱ 280.00||Lazada|
Available in Lazada ₱ 1,650.00 Go to Shop
HPI Philippines - RC Racing Has Never Been This Fun
The passion, excitement and fun are the watchword that HPI Philippines live by. Highly renowned for exceptional durability as well as high quality, HPI products such as cars and trucks are enjoyed by hobbyists of all ages, from young to old, from mere beginners to enthusiasts. These people that have an eye for something exciting and engaging love HPI for being able to embody the values they are looking for: fun, thrill and adventure. Offering the highest level of racing products for people that have special appreciation for ultimate performance on the track, HPI produces racing products that keep the true and authentic RC racing spirit alive!
- HPI Philippines - Creating Fun Since 1986
- How HPI Philippines Builds Your Adventure
- Amazing HPI Philippines Products
- Racing With HPI Philippines
The history of HPI or Hobby Products International actually started in a small office in Costa Mesa, California. Originally founded as an export firm by Tatsuro Watanabe and a partner in 1986, HPI's life began by producing the first line of electric RC motors that was known as the Uno series. During its launch, the sales for Uno series was so encouraging that HPI opened a small office in Japan in the same year. Not only that, the Uno motor series even won a World Championship title in 1987. Such victory was being taken as a sign that HPI can now compete with bigger rivals in the market. This prompted HPI to release the first car kit, the Super F1.
During the same period, HPI has hired two of the most influential RC car designers in an effort to boost the creativity of HPI's design team. From Kyosho, chief engineer Akira Kogawa was responsible for a much of its notable race winning cars such as the Optima and Ultima as well as his Super Star line of wheels that remained popular today. Not only that, he also designed Rush, Micro and Baja kits that have remained popular with RC hobbyists and enthusiasts alike. This reflected HPI's growing commitment and enthusiasm in transforming itself from being an accessories company to being one of the most prolific RC car design and manufacturing companies in the world.
As an enterprising pioneer, HPI has been at the forefront of introducing innovation. As of now, HPI features several milestones that have broken new records and made headlines in the history of RC racing.
- The RS4 series - One of the very first electric touring car racers
- The Nitro RS4 - Kickstarted the nitro touring car movement
- The Micro RS4 - Created the 1/18th scale category
- The Savage - Boosted the 1/8th scale monster truck hype
- The Baja 5B - Redefined the large scale off-road category
- HB Cyclone - IFMAR World Champion touring car (2006, Andy Moore, Italy)
- HB D8 - IFMAR World Champion 1/8th buggy (2008, Atsushi Hara, USA)
- The Savage XS - The fastest Mini Monster Truck in the world
Detailed Designs HPI is committed in creating detailed designs by applying the precise replication method. This method allows HPI to create highly detailed and realistic models that are quite impressive and stunning. Although it is very challenging in making use of the data of the full-sized vehicle and take the shape of a model as true to scale as possible, HPI believes in building such designs because fielding a highly detailed model and bringing it into racing is truly amazing sight to behold. Even if you do not bring it to race, the model itself is impressive to be displayed proudly in your desks, cabinets or others. When a kid is excited to receive a new toy car, the same can be said for HPI models as hobbyists and racing enthusiasts alike are eager to test HPI models.
High Quality Marking Print HPI believes in using tampo printing method for 95% of the body markings such as sponsor logos, photos and gradation for its products in order to keep the colors bright and lasting for many years. Not only that, the high quality decals made by Cartograf in Italy are used in some of HPI products and this actually enhances the visual quality of these models. Creating visually appealing look, these beautiful decals make HPI models look awesome and beautiful. Moreover, the decals are tough and long-lasting so you do not need to worry about them.
From the wheel-to-wheel action of on-road cars to the wild acrobatics of monster trucks and the extreme size and power of large-scale off-road, HPI has been dedicated in churning out an amazing array of models that you can choose and have fun with them. These are some of the wonderful HPI models that have been crafted:
- Baja SS (A kit version of the Baja 5B with upgraded parts)
- Savage X 4.6 (Big Block RTR w/reverse)
- E-Firestorm Flux (Brushless)
- Savage XL K5.9 (.36 cubic inch power plant)
- Trophy 3.5 (1/8 scale nitro buggy)
- Baja 5T RTR (A newly updated Baja Truck)
- Brama 10B (Beginner-level RTR electric 4WD buggy)
- Savage Flux HP (Savage monster truck with very large brushless motor)
- Cyber 10B (Electric 4WD buggy for sport-level off-road racers)
- Trophy Truggy 4.6 (Trophy buggy-based truck with larger engine)
- E10 Ford GT (An E10 chassis with Sony PlayStation Gran Turismo 4 replica Ford GT)
- Cup Racer (A 'True Ten' size meant to replicate a closely as possible vintage sports cars)
- HPI Racing Baja 5B 2.0 RTR 1/5 Scale Buggy (Revised version of the Baja 5B RTR)
- HPI Racing 32 (RTR 1/32 Scale Car)
It is truly exciting when you see your RC car in action as it roams fearlessly across harsh terrains. Share your excitement with your friends as you race with one another. There will be many stories to be shared around as each of you recalls the greatest moment of your HPI models.