Indoplas Philippines is a company that is known for producing premium quality medical devices and supplies. Disposable surgical face masks, blood pressure monitors, and nebulizer kits are some of their most sought-after products. Read on to find out more about Indoplas Philippines below.
Top Indoplas Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Indoplas Disposable Surgical Face Mask 3Ply(50 Pcs) Per Box||₱ 400.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Sterile Surgical Latex Gloves||₱ 220.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Arm Type Full Automatic BP Blood Pressure Monitor||₱ 629.00||Lazada|
|Indoplas Elite Compact Nebulizer - FREE MOUTHPIECE||₱ 699.00||Lazada|
|Indoplas Blood Pressure Monitor - Fully Automatic 808||₱ 669.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Aneroid Blood Pressure Sphygmomanometer IP168||₱ 299.00||Lazada|
|Indoplas Latex Gloves /Dr.Choice||₱ 380.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Elite Tokyo Japan Glucose Meter Test Strips - 150 Pcs (3 Boxes) With Glucometer System||₱ 1,890.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Elite Tokyo Japan Blood Glucose Meter Glucometer Monitoring System (Machine Only)||₱ 299.00||Shopee|
|Indoplas Cardinal Rechargeable Portable Microjet Mesh Nebulizer||₱ 929.00||Lazada|
Available in Shopee ₱ 400.00
₱ 400.00 Go to Shop
During disease outbreaks such as the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic, shortages of medical supplies such as face masks are expected to occur due to the increasing public demand for such products. So, should you wear medical equipment such as a face mask, even if you are not ill?
When should you wear a face mask?
If you think you have a respiratory infection and are going to visit a clinic or hospital during a pandemic season for a highly contagious disease, it’s best to wear a face mask to prevent the transmission of the virus from reaching to medical staff and other patients.
- If you have coughing or sneezing fits while going out to public places.
- Wear a face mask if you are a health care worker and are taking care of someone that shows respiratory symptoms (e.g. someone infected with coronavirus), whether in a health care setting or at home.
- If you are not showing any respiratory symptoms, there are no additional benefits to wearing a face mask since it is loose-fitting and doesn’t completely block tiny, virus-laden particles when breathing in.
So, instead of wearing face masks, it’s best to follow these tips:
- Practice proper hand hygiene. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 30 seconds, or apply an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- When coughing or sneezing, do so into your elbow or a tissue and discard it immediately into a closed bin.
How to use an Indoplas face mask
Surgical face masks such as those from Indoplas Philippines offer protection against harmful fluids and large particles. While a face mask provides a physical barrier to respiratory emissions, it can only do so if it is worn properly. To make sure you’re putting them on right, follow the simple steps below.
- Before putting on a face mask, make sure to perform proper hand hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water.
- When using surgical face masks, follow the instructions on the package including procedures of wearing a surgical mask and proper storage.
- Put the blue or green portion of the mask in front, while the white side touches your nose and mouth. The colored portion of the mask is water-repellent, designed to block large liquid droplets from coming into contact with you. The white layer, on the other hand, is an absorbent surface that prevents virus-laden particles from leaving the mask.
- Place the layer of the mask with a rigid, flexible thread on top. It should be placed on the same level as your nose.
- Touch the front layers of the mask with both hands, and then squeeze and mold the shape of your nose to keep it covered. Extend the mask until it reaches the area below your chin. Then, attach the string loops around your ears.
How to take off and discard your Indoplas face mask
To take off an Indoplas face mask properly, avoid touching the blue or white side, as this is filled with germs. Besides that, there are other things to take note of when removing your face mask:
- Detach the string loops from your ears and remove the mask gently off your face.
- Put the used face mask in a plastic bag and throw it in a closed bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or an alcohol-based rub.
Besides medical masks, you may want to check out these premium quality medical devices such as blood pressure monitors which are reliable medical devices for diagnosing hypertension. Also, have a look at these nebulizers and aspirators that are used for the treatment of asthma and other respiratory disorders.