When it comes to wearing accessories, we mainly pay attention to the top half of our body compared to the bottom half. Even though our feet are the least sexy part of our body, we should at least accentuate them. To make your feet look more appealing and draw attention to that area, you can accessorize them with anklets in the Philippines. Check out and learn more about it here.
Recommended for You
May the 4th Be with You: Celebrate Star Wars Day 2018 in the Philippines
Every May 4th brings you closer to A Galaxy Far, Far Away. On this day, fans everywhere celebrate the franchise by dressing up as their favorite character or donning their favorite Star Wars merchandise.
Ways to Look Boujee Without Actually Breaking Bank
Are you tired looking the same way every day? Do you want to add a little oomph but got no dough to treat yourself? Stop worrying because we got your back with these easy tips to look boujee without over-spending.
Top Anklet Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Simple Chain Anklet||₱ 206.72||Boohoo|
|Multi Chain Anklet||₱ 310.09||Boohoo|
|Silver Diamante Layered Anklet||₱ 413.45||Boohoo|
|Multilayer Boho Beads Barefoot Sandal Dreamcatcher Chain Anklet Ankle Bracelet||₱ 143.00||Lazada|
|2pc Fashion Shiny Women Chic Gold Chain Anklet Bracelet Foot Bangle||₱ 150.00||Lazada|
|Simple Wave Chain Anklet Ankle Bracelet Barefoot Sandal Beach Foot Jewelry Women||₱ 126.00||Lazada|
|2PC Bohemia Wave Anklets Alloy Bracelets for Women Rope Beach Anklet Jewelry||₱ 125.00||Lazada|
|Women's Cowrie Beach Anklet Natural Shell and Wood Beads Bohemian Ankle Bracelet||₱ 121.00||Lazada|
|Boho Heart Beads Barefoot Sandal Chain Anklet Ankle Bracelet Beach Foot Jewelry||₱ 115.00||Lazada|
|Tribal Ethnic Coin Tassel Anklet (Sliver)||₱ 130.00||Lazada|
The term anklet is the combination of two words which are ankle and bracelet. They are usually worn during the summer and used as an accent to casual attire that bears the ankle area. It can be tricky to find the right sized anklets, because not often is there a one-size-fits-all anklet.
How to choose the right size anklets in the Philippines
Getting the right sized anklet ensures that your ankle will feel comfortable while you walk. The ideal length varies depending on a person’s personal taste, some people prefer to wear the anklet loose and some like to wear it shorter. On the other hand, an anklet should not be too tight to avoid cutting into the skin or break due to pressure while moving. The first step in determining what size anklets in Philippines you need is to measure your ankle.
Steps to measure your ankle
- Choose a flexible material that you can measure your ankle with. For example a measuring tape, ribbon or string.
- The position where your ankletsits is very important. Typically, an anklet sits just below the ankle bone, so that is the location where the measurement should be taken.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your ankle. Tighten the measuring tape so that it fits comfortably, making sure that it does not feel too tight.
- Record the measurement around your ankle from the tape. If you are using a ribbon or a string, cut the piece of material and measure it on a ruler.
- You should add half an inch to the measurement to get the final number. For instance, if your measurement is 10 inches, add half an inch to the number and the anklet size you want to get is 10.5 inches.
Other tips to measure your ankle
- Ensure your leg and feet are kept at normal body temperature. This is because; legs tend to expand when hot or after a while of walking.
- Using elastic materials to measure your ankle such as a stretchy paper should be avoided. These materials can stretch or twist, giving you an inaccurate measurement.
Find the perfect gift with Anklets in the Philippines
Anklets do not only look gorgeous on your feet, it makes a perfect gift for your leading lady as well! Whether you prefer the anklets to be single layered or double layered, with charms or without charms, there are a variety of styles for you to choose from. The most popular anklets in the Philippines are the ebbis Swarovski Elements Anklet, Sylvion Layered Sterling Silver Anklet and LoveGem Sterling Silver Anklet. Partner your anklet with your favorite jewellery such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets and so much more!